• Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Not a tumor... Brrrraaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa

• hairyman
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    This is why i put effort into learning how to grow indoors. You read and follow really good growers read read practice
    Nice plants

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    You asked by coming here to this forum looking for help. A person is free to comment openly here. If you 2 ass jackets want to PM each other and give un realiable answers about growing hey do it in a private message be sure and come back asking for help cause you learned so much. I stand by what i said prior.........lack of light and poor info given to you on how to grow.

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    Cool... but who asked? Congrats on flexing and not offering any helpful advice whatsoever. Pretty weird tryna score dunks on a thread just asking for help. You've got a pretty shit attitude not gonna lie. Have a good one all the same.

• Milldog
    replied
    I know and it's not even my issue lol but thanks for the pics anyway

Leave a comment:

• Jebidiah
    replied
    Not sure topping is the biggest issue at the moment, you got it to grow! It needs more light here’s a topped 4 “week” old plant and a topped 4 “month” old plant.

Leave a comment:

• Milldog
    replied
    Look I'm not looking for a argument you had your views n I had mine leeve it at that and as for not knowing how to water a plant you got that wrong aswel I've grown for a long time but never autos that's why was doing abit of research my self that's what I joined here for to get help and advise when needed and to give it were I can so let's just leeve it at that shall we n hopefully wele speak again on better terms.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    This is why i put effort into learning how to grow indoors. You read and follow really good growers read read practice

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Milldog coming from one who doesn't know how to even water a plant tells alot also......@PleaseSendHelp your plant needed much more lighting, better soil. Lots of us who have been on this forum have left because of asshole newbies like you and the other who trot stupidly into something they know nothing about and give advise. Experience and true knowledge is what we aim to give new growers, we don't babysit make false claims give half ass answers. You want to know whats wrong or play ass games with others go someplace else.

• Milldog
    replied
    No problem mate happy smoking

Leave a comment:

• PleaseSendHelp
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha no need to apologise for getting high rated, wasn't actually directed at you my friend

Even though she looks kinda rough right now, its nothing compared to what i saved her from a few weeks ago (PH and Nutrient Burn and you can still see the scars). Will post an update at some point, thanks again for the actual help <3

• Milldog
    replied
    Yes I know sorry for getting high rated that's exactly what I'm getting at all you can see is the very top of the plant so there's no telling how old it is I wasn't getting arsey with you looks like the other persons doing abit of shit staring mate anyway hope all goes well in the end anyway lol

Leave a comment:

• PleaseSendHelp
    replied
    The plant is indeed nearing 4 months old. Not sure how many trolls you'd get on this forum, but i think you should chill a bit lol. The photograph is literally of the top of the plant, below where I cut an entire layer off. Its very tall and kind of slender owing to issues I encountered with PH and Nutrient Burn earlier on, but getting there growth wise. I'm here to receive advice, and was told on other forums that I posted this issue on the same advice that Milldog gave. It should be all fine. Thanks to those trying to help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PleaseSendHelp; 01-16-2022, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Milldog
    replied
    What does you handle says it all what do you mean by that and as for all this it's not me saying it's a 4 month old plant is it so before been a arsey twat get your facts right n read the post properly it's pleasesendhelp that's said its 4 month not me pal end of

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well polite is one thing but honesty and knowing he or she did a wrong thing that it's misleading a new grower. PleaseSendHelp your handle says it all, post a full plant in natural light i'm telling you that is by no means a 4month old plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X