Curing and scrap: My vote is in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curing and scrap: My vote is in.

I decided to try out my crop as it is aging and I have been doing so with all three strains from my last grow. The differences are stark and unmistakable. Proper curing will definitely make your smoke much more potent and much less harsh. It smells better and tastes better. Of course you all know this, but being who I am, I have to try everything for myself. I have always cured my grow, but this is the first time I have carefully sampled it during specific times during the process. All Hail the Cure. Someone once inquired if you need to cure trim for edibles. I believe that if you want the full benefits from your trim, it should be treated as any other bud and fully cured.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Now ya know why us older knowledgeable growers been saying......I'm so guilty about using uncured bud do to needing it but those jars i've not touched for 3 months since harvest WOW huge difference. Enjoy your harvest OldManGrower
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X