The Fruit Basket auto runRun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL The Fruit Basket auto runRun

Well It seems to be a fitting title giving this run. Got 3 different pollen chuckers this time and I'm testing 10 gallon pots but only have about 8 gallons in them. Let's go thru the setup real quick.
    back of walk in closet as grow space. Footprint 3x5 Mars hydro sp3000
    ac infinity 6" and carbon filter
    10 gallon pots
    Bottom 1/3 wormy compost out of my garden bin.
    top 2/3 miracle grow organics. 3/4cup dolomite lime added to each pot.
    couple of 6" hurricane clip on fans
    Tabletop humidifier when needed
    Ok the ladies from left to right.
    Mango smile by memphisto. She is a cross of mango haze and toof decay. 85% sativa.
    Scarlet sunset from gas reaper. She is a cross of black cherry punch and Erie sunset. She is a 50/50.
    Trizzlers from 20-20 Mendocino. She is watermelon skittles and triangle Kush. No percentage. I would guess leaning indica.
    So let's get this boat launched.
    Aaand some cute baby pics. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211114_150739031_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	546902Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211114_150751021_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	546903Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211113_150326962_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	546904Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211114_150744673_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	546905
    Last edited by Going2fast; 11-14-2021, 09:20 PM.

Well it was supposed to say fun run but my fingers couldn't keep up with my brain.

Comment

Aaand a sunset. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211114_163655934.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	546911

Comment

okay... just trying to do a bit of figuring and schedule arranging. I need to be at your place about first week of March for the harvest party, right?
        Last edited by BU2B; 11-16-2021, 10:16 AM.
        "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
        GWE4ME

Comment

if you got that soil from your garden be aware that some unwanted pests may appear. keep your eyes on the plant closely. Curious as to why you would start these in such large pots. Keep an eye on that drainage too. Those pots should be slightly elevated to ensure the water doesn't just pool on the bottom of the pot.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Well they are autos and I believe in starting them in their home as to reduce stress on them. So far I've grown autos in 2, 3, 4, and 5 gallons. Why not try 8. My aim is to maximize yield on an auto but at the same time make it as simple as possible and as cheap as possible. My next run will be all recycled soil. Heck I've got friends growing in this soil and instead of compost just throwing in a handful of standard garden 10-10-10 and getting nice results. Simple is the key word here. Now this 4th plant I just started is a whole other story. Going to torture a memphisto freebie for the fun of it. And yes that is a dirt bike fender.

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what you can do! I started my autos in 5gal fabric pots to reduce stress. I pretty much followed Nebula’s posted watering schedule and it worked out nicely! Good luck!

bd

Comment

Autos typically grow smaller than photos so an 8 gallon pot is overkill IMHO.
                  I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Happy post turkey day. Hope everyone got a full stomach and survived family time. So we are at day 18 above ground. Mango smile is the biggest girl so far. No surprise giving her heavy sativa background. Real exited about this on as I prefer sativa's. Trizzlers in second but just barely. About where I expect them for there age. Scarlet sunset is lagging behind. Not sure why but it looks healthy otherwise.
                    room specs are good. Temp 68 to 72 night. 70 to 77 day. Got the humidifier going keeping 55 to 70. Had a few fungus gnats show up so I whitewashed their asses.
                    Already started lst on Mango and trizzlers. Gonna get their first drink in the morning.

Comment

Aaand a sunset

Comment

On closer inspection trizzlers is showing lady parts at 18 days.

Comment

Enjoying some forum stomper for the first time and watching Santa's little helper checking on mango smile. Chocolate chip cookie dough smell. Really getting strong smelling. Nice smooth creamy smoke. Easy on the exhale. Comes on smoother than expected. Slowly creeps from your head to your body. Im ready to do a little gaming.

Comment

Day 22 girls are really starting to take off. Scarlet sunset is finally joining the game. She's going to be smallish so I'm going light on the lst. Trizzlers is getting bushy but manageable. Really pushing a indica vibe. her and scarlet are starting to stink already. Mango smile is getting nice and lanky. Hoping she's a big girl. Just threw her first pistils today. Aww I'm a proud papa.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                              TOKABIGONE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Looking pretty sweet there G2f. Sounds like she's right on track with flower signs at 3 weeks just like my Maui ladies.

Quick Monday update. Getting heavy with the bondage. Especially mango smile. She's showing that lanky sativa side so I have to try to keep her low. Memphis to says this one can get huge. I may have my hands full soon. Scarlet sunset must have overheard me call her a runt and went into overdrive. See some sativa traits in her too so this may get real interesting. Trizzlers is just over there looking all dark green fat leaved and indicaie. Yup that's a word now.
                            lights at 100% and 22" away. Will get there second watering tomorrow.
                            ​​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X