Auto Defoliation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Defoliation

I removed a few leaves at the bottom. Slowly have colas coming. Should I defoliate where I remove all excess leaves. First time grower hence concerned. How long does one have to wait before you defoliate the same plant. Same Q for LST. Thanks all.

Most suggestions for your questions are included on the GWE main site. This link, then you can navigate around the autoflowering section. https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-...893.1594005391

Bottom leaves get old, dispensable. If you LST that dominant top you could get a rather even canopy going. I see enough light through the plant to not worry about defol yet. Read Nebula's suggestions. Nice first plant. I'm sure growers with more info will chime in. Good luck!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Ravi
      Ravi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the comment. This auto flowering has just been getting LST.

I can see where you started with LST, it worked good, spread out the center of the plant. As far as defol on an auto..only if its an absolute must..maybe a big fan leaf or two that you cant tuck under. She's on her own schedule, the less stress the better. Especially now when shes starting her flowers.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X