Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Thanks for the comments 👍🏻 I’ve just removed a few lower leaves then plan to pretty much leave these plants alone. I’ve another seedling the same strain as these that I plan to top and lst

Leave a comment:

• dilvish
    replied
    LST should be the first option and defoliate only the lower fan leaves that aren't getting much light

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Big hand size leaf sitting near the bottoms or touching soil yes i remove on my autos i've grown short an stretchy ones. I won't remove leaf until they have at least 6 sets/nodes. I tend to just LST an top them, if they stretch really good make long branches then i decide what i want to remove. Yes i've looked at others how they will remove leaf on there autos. I do remove leaf from older autos in healthy condition. Hope this helps as it's still a growers choice just make sure they are healthy growing.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    I prefer to defoliate sparingly after 3 weeks of flower. By then the stretch is about done. And that's only if I can't tuck the leaves. Check out my Memphisto run. I'm at day 64 now.

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    I've grown a few auto's. Its all in the genetics. I grew a couple that didn't reach 18 inches high. Then others that reached 48 inches. I had better luck defoliating and pruning. The short ones especially needed pruning. They grew stiff and had very close nodes, I kind of prefer the photo-periods but had to try a few autos. Mostly disappointed in them. Good Growing to You !!

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    started a topic Autos

Autos

Auto growers:
    Currently doing my first run of autos. They’re growing vigorously and very bushy, no issues so far. My question is, would you defoliate when the plants start to flower to expose lower bud sites or will this stunt the plants?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X