X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booster or ...

Hi folks.
    New member here and rookie in grow.
    So, I started with cheap chinese E27 LED bulbs (dont know what I was thinking, 😭🤬😰).
    To cut the story short, now I run 4 pcs qb lm301 in 3500 on 480w. That is fine, but as I learned, our ladies need trigger to go to sleep fast. So, booster ? Yes, but here I have a question type: "what is better".
    I also have Phytolite blurple with 64 pcs 3W epistar diodes. Out of those 64 diod are 20 pcs blue, lamp is like full spectrum. Question is this: do I leave all 64 pcs in place and run it all flowering stage ? Or do I change those 20 pcs in blue color with 20 pcs in far red 660nm and run it like end of day booster just for 10 minutes each day ?
    Dont know what to do here, so all info will be great.
    Thanks in advance for help and have a nice one !
    Eric
    Nov

Trigger to go to sleep? They're just like kids, yell go to sleep, and hit the switch.

Comment

Cannabis requires a lot of full spectrum light. I have no experience with the lights you are using but I would just turn them all on full and if the plants are Autos then leave them on 18 hours per day (get a timer)
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

No idea on the lights you mentioned but the only "trigger" i use to make my plants go to sleep is turning off the light. They shouldn't need anything else...

Comment

Intro: Learn How to Grow Weed Indoors
          "Treachery and Old Age will overcome Youth and Skill"

1st Grow

Peyote Wi Fi Seedsman
          Blueberry Seedsman

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X