Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mare
    replied
    So to be clear… I’m good to just take off the buds with the fuzz and the rest should be Ok!? Last thing we need is to get sick from mold. 😝

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    ya gbauto, i lost a good couple of oz off my photo outdoor plant, i did two autos early(outside for the sun and in garage at night under lights) Harvested in july i think...no mold. My outdoor photo on the other hand, was cared for the same way(garage at night) but it got the fuzz! Something with this years weather?? We had a pretty dry summer up here, but it did get a bit soggy towards the end. i dunno but im sooo happy my tents back up and running.

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, just finished cutting down my 3 outdoor girls.
    Absolutely sad to have to chop and pitch so many good colas...the pain.

• homegrown
    replied
    hey Mare, Im gonna guess it was already on the bud, deep inside and you probably missed it. Pitch that moldy bud, and just double check the rest. If you see no signs on the other buds you should be ok. Mold and bud rot has been a real Biotch this year for a lot of folks. Keep your humidity down and keep air moving. Good luck with your harvest

Leave a comment:

• Mare
    started a topic Mold on Bud

Mold on Bud

This is my third year growing a few plants outside with no issues and great results. This year I moved and my area for drying my plants was not optimal. I cut my plants, did a wet trim and hung them up to dry. Today, I went to remove the buds and noticed some mold on just the very end of one of the buds. I do not see any other moldy areas on the plant, just the one bud. I examined my other two plants and found no sign of mold on them. The plants were hanging about 2 feet apart.
    My question is … are all my plants goners? 👎 Or are the ones without mold OK? Can I just remove the one bud with the mold and keep the rest?! Just trying to understand what is the safest way to proceed!? I removed the infected bud ( see pic)

Any and all responses are appreciated!! Thanks so much!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X