Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions

Anybody know of a forum that has actual people helping other people?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

https://www.reddit.com/r/therapy/

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks fairly useless

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 Anything I can do to help? PM me if you wish.

• DoSiGrow
      DoSiGrow commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL - yeah, it probably is

Hmmm sorry your feeling this way
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hey Canuck147 is this place not working for you anymore?

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147, What was Your question? If it was soil, outdoor, or coco, I most likely did not respond because my growing experience is in hydroponics Any information that I do pass on to the soil and other growers is acquired thru information from other growers on this sight or from my experience in the agricultural industry.
        I have been to many other sites and GWE is the most informative and civilized site on the web, some of the other sites were like jumping into the middle of a cat fight!

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was about spiders - GWE only covers spider mites.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        For what it is worth, Canuck147, I do not kill spiders anywhere in my house (except for brown recluses and / or black widows (and not it's not a racial thing LOL!!!)) because most all spiders are beneficial by eating other critters. I would not get rid of the nominal 'house spider' variety because of that. I have not ever (knock on wood!) had any problems with spider mites and do try to avoid any problems with them (or other out door pests) by not bringing in any plants from outside and dusting my clothes off when I do yard work and not wearing my work boots in the house. I do not have any pest, but if I did, I would keep them out of the grow room as their fur can 'harbor' many small critters.
        Last edited by DW2; 10-01-2021, 03:41 PM. Reason: added tag

We’re currently on the best site by far IMO….someone shot me a link for this site because they have a forum dedicated to AutoPots so I joined it and those members have been super helpful with some initial issues I was having with the new system but as a whole I prefer GWE. Sirius and Nebula have made it too easy to find anything you want to know, they just haven’t used AutoPots (yet😉)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X