Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner and a New member to the forum! Seeking some help with Indoor grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner and a New member to the forum! Seeking some help with Indoor grow.

Northern Lights Autoflower Indoors

I'm growing a N.L Auto in soil purchased from a local Nursery. It's day 35 today since it broke ground. Everything was going great until a week ago. While doing some Lst (Adjusting the lst a second time) The main stem got a tiny Tear.

On the side, I noticed this sort of discoloration of leaves starting at the bottom of the plant moving up. And at the tips of the leaves. Some sort of deficiency but I didnt know what. So i was thinking maybe i'll completely flush the soil and then start using liquid nutrients.
    Before doing that I wanted to figure out how much time do i need between waterings so I Let the plant dry out for a few extra days. (Normally i was watering on every 4th day. but this time i watered it on the 6th day, when the plant had just started to get droopy)

Now both the LST incident and letting it be without water for 6 Days happened around the same time. I've watered it two days ago ( at the end of the 6 day period ) but the plant still looks pretty droopy. It perked up just a little bit after maybe 3-4 hours of watering but after that it's been looking droopy only.

Grow Conditions:

Indoors in a 4x4 tent.
    Rh : 50-65 %
    Temp: 24-30 Deg Celcius

I've also got two plants in Coco in the same tent. They all between day 35 and 43. And i'm just starting to see signs of preflowering.

I'll post pictures soon.

what's the pH when you water? Most of the problems I see described at GWE are caused by pH imbalance, i.e., the nutrients are present in the soil but the plant can't absorb them because the pH is off. Good idea to post pics. IMO not a good idea to flush until you know what the problem is. Don't water on a schedule, water when the pot feels light. Can't say much more without photos.

Comment

I had been giving it RO water at ph 6.6. But the last watering was with tap water at ph 7.
      Will post some pictures when the lights come on.

also seeing some sort of deficiency on the Coco grow. Will post those pictures also.

Comment

Are you adding cal-mag? Must have in coco AND with RO water! 5ml/gal for NL, they are cal-mag hawgs! Cal-mag required for proper nutrient uptake.
        🙂🌱
        2X4X6 Quictent
        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
        600w LED (80)
        1000w LED (180)
        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
        6" battery/usb fans
        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
        GH trio with Calimagic
        Lung room humidifier
        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
        Northern Lights auto
        (Seedsman)
        auto 00 Kush
        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
        2x Northern lights auto
        1 auto 00 Kush
        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Not able to understand what’s wrong here. Posting pictures of the NL auto in soil.

Comment

Magnum Auto : Coco

this one has been doing decent until recently. Noting some Yellowing of the leaves along the edges and between the veins. I also think it’s moving from bottom to up.

Comment

Check out this ApparentlyRajagiri see if your food has what's lacking from this leaf chart. Good luck
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Your pH is way too high for coco. 5.5 to 6.0 max. 6.5 ok for soil. They look dry and hungry.
                Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
                Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
                Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
                Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
                Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
                i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
                My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
                make pH correction unnecessary
                Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
                8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
                Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
                Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Agree with TOKABIGONE ph is high for coco. I try to keep mine 5.8-6.2. Also agree with Catfish22 coco requires cal mag especially with RO water.

Comment

Guys just to be clear. The ph for the nutes for Coco grow has been between 5.8-6.2

the ph for the soil grow was at 6.6 and 7( on one occasion)

Comment

• Tersky
                      Tersky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh ok my mistake. Well then it may be a cal mag issue if you are not adding it. Coco is unusual as it needs to be charged or buffered with cal-mag before growing or the P and K can get bonded to the coco making it unavailable to the plant. This is especially important if you are using RO water as RO water has no minerals like cal mag so you have to add your own. I also agree they look dry and hungry. I personally use RO water in my coco but also feed with cal mag every time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X