Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with thrips

Hey, guys,

I am once angain asking for your help. I am dealing with an issue, called thrips Even though it might seem a very easy problem to deal with, I find it very annoying.

I managed to keep it under control with an insecticid called Captain Jack Deadbug, but unfortunately, I can t reorder it again, as Amazon can t resend it in Europe. Do you happen to know a miracle substance for thrips? Also, it will be very helpful if your recommendations can be found in Europe.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks a lot!!

I stopped using chemicals for combat pests. I use bugs to fight bugs now. Not sure about Europe but in the USA I order from Arbico-organics.com. I'm sure you could find a place that sells them on your side of the pond.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. Spray the plant vigorously. You don't just want to kill the pests. You want to get them off your plants. Adding two teaspoons of H2O2 helps, but is not necessary. Like PLreef , I don't use [poisons].
      Give us the best pictures you can of the offenders, damage to leaves, and one of the whole plant.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Try this. I use it in combination with Capt. Jack. But it works pretty well on Thrips on its own.

Comment

Christine20 Diatomaceous earth works well for controlling thrips and should be easy to find. I found the best way to apply it is with a small craft paint brush, and apply heavily to the stem at dirt/soil level and continue up the stem till first set of branches(works good for other pests too).Keep it coated and they wont crawl up the plant. You can try and dust the DE on the plant but that just gets shit everywhere...
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X