Idahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idahoe

Got pounded by ida last night around 11pm had 2 inches of water in my back yard and garden waiting on day break to get out there

Rain got close enuf I could smell it a few days ago, not a drop for me.

Comment

Almost 5.8" here over night. Just another southern New England day this year. Haven't even been out to look at the plants yet. Sure to be WPM, and some bud rot to deal with again today. Just doesn't seem possible to finish this grow outdoors this year. So disappointed.

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Northern new england here. Lost all outdoor plants to bud rot this year. Indoor set up saved the year.

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Ckbrew , I lost over half of each plant so far. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they're completely gone here too.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        These were all gone by mid July.

Your not kidding. They sky's opened up last night. My whole neighborhood is flooded. Alot of the surrounding streets are under water. Luckily my house is up on top of a large hill, we're dry here.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea that's just about everywhere today. Same here with being on a hill. Haven't been down the road yet.

This is down the road from me.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I guess we’re not too concerned about drought in these parts this year. As a side note with so much rain I’ve noticed over the season the well water has softened (shallow well here)
        Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
        Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
        Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
        Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
        Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

All the water drained about 150' behind my property and is about 4' lower than my garden so I'm sure there hungry after that flush the budswel works well when I can't use liquid so bong, rake, feed than clean up limbs down in yard however day off trump's all that other stuff

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X