Needs help rust spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the only thing I did was add cal-Meg 2 days ago and then this happened
    Jay1245 Have you thought about toxicity? One can over do mag.

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean she is growing the fan leaves still look bad I have not fed it only water and molasses and some recharge since i have started the post so I don’t know I am watering it to day and I’m going to give it some bloom nutrients as well with ph water at 6.5 so I will see if anything changes I figured out it’s only in week 3 of flower almost weeks like it’s only been growing from sprout till now since July 31 was the day it sprouted so it’s not even 2 months and it started flowering on aug 22ed so it’s just doing it’s thing I just don’t know what is going on with it’s fan leaves I’ll post some pictures when my lights come on in a little while show y’all what’s going on with it k how to you fix toxicity I’m using a super soil from nature’s super soil and roots organic soil same as my first grow and my first grow was smooth as hell but if you could maybe take a look at my picture I post later and maybe give me some pointers I would really appreciate it

Rwise hey so here are some pictures of the plant I took today the fan leaves look rough

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      the damaged leaves will not repair, when they get worse take them off, for now they are still feeding the plant so dont remove to many. I might think about flushing with PHd water only, until these spots stop, watch new growth (not going to be much for leaf now)

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not understanding what the chart is for I am using nature’s super soil and roots organic original soil mix together and my ph water I use is ph to 6.5 cuz of the spots in veg I cut them off it started doing good and then all the spots are coming back

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise hey so I know that the leaves are still feeding the plant and I have already removed leaves in veg and the first week of flower and I already flushed it then it took a week and a half to start budding again then I watered it with a ph water of 6.5 and it started budding again the plant started doing good and then more spots and leafs browning and my ppm reads 700 the first flush and my ph of my run off is 6.4 and my run off ppm reading is still 789 so I don’t know what I need to do to fix my problem I really appreciate y’all trying to help me out I really appreciate it frfr

Guessing you're in soil
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes im in super soil nature’s super soil and roots organic soil mix GroBuddy ph is 6.5 ppm run off is 789

Hello everyone I still can’t figure out what to do with my plant I cut off some of the bad leaves any thoughts

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Soil they don't like the soil. Over thinking the grow an trying to repair issues is a headache. You created a hot soil from the get go, the super soil needed to be on the bottom an a more plain nutral soil above. Once the plants root grow big an strong reaches that bottom soil it will be OK to sustain the plant. If it were mine i'd just water it nothing more chemical tossed at it. Weed does not need extra special super cala fragic soils to get started. Take a deep breath an rethink what your doing, simplfy. It ain't gonna grow any faster.

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal hey I did everything you explained super soil in bottom and roots organic soil on top just like my last grow I have only used cal-mag once and I have used recharge and molasses and a little great white in my water and the last 4 waterings has just been straight water I’m really not over thinking it I just don’t know what I need to do to fix my problem with this plant it’s only in week 4 just now and the leaves look like hell just don’t know if it’s my light or a Potassium deficiency for a toxicity and I just I don’t know that’s why I’m here to ask I’m not trying to seem like I’m freaking out I am just asking for some advice that’s all I’m new to this and I thought I would see if someone had some advice for my issues I do know my plant is foxtailing and that’s from some type of stress just don’t know where to start cuz I have followed the super soil and roots organic set up as I did my first grow so I’m just trying to figure it out I mean it’s growing just the leaves look sad you know but thanks for the advice I appreciate it thanks

Here are some pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 hey sorry no the strain is different and I have ph water at 6.7 now I was saying I added the great white after my flush and I went ahead and transplanted it the soil was holding to much water after I transplanted it I added recharge and great white to the water after it dried out and it started to grow I cut off some leaves and then I waited for 4 days and did ph water only then watered 4 days after and then I gave it water and molasses and then I gave it straight water the water only today and yeah I could get my light closer and I could turn it up to a 100% I just didn’t want to mess up the buds putting the light closer to the buds so I guess I can’t do much more to mess it up and go from there and no rot no pest I haven’t had pest but once and it was on my first grow gnats but not this run it has been a little hot but nothing over 79 degrees maybe 81 degrees was the highest temperature in my tent like 3 or 4 times but it wasn’t for to long just around 230 pm it’s where the sun hits my side of my house it’s hot in my closet but not big issues but I understand you have problems with growing these plants and I know others have more serious problems then mine I just thought I’d ask to get some advice on which way to go first just don’t want to go the wrong route but I appreciate all your help thanks

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can ease up the light % a little bit daily. I know you check on them often enough to catch if too close or too intense. I use empty Powerade bottles, filled with water then frozen. I put them in my closet during the hottest part of the day. no issues with controlling heat, even with the closet doors closed. Is it going any better at 6.7 pH? Hope so! Heading to bed, TTYL.

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 hey so the leaves are getting worse by the day so I don’t know what to do I’m just going to but some nutrients this weekend and go to my local grow store and see what I can figure out

Here some pictures of the problem

Comment

BU2B Sorry to tag you. Can you look at Jay's thread here, or think of someone who might be able to help? Leaf tips look like old issues or the plant aging but the new leaves by the buds are light colored. I haven't felt well. Thank you.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Well I’m still not able to figure out what’s going on with my plant and I woke up to this this morning I think it’s come to the end of its life the l

Comment

Every leaf is tuning yellow like every one of them this is not cool and know my little plant from the same strain is starting to do it to like wth I’m annoyed atm and I’m just going to say screw it and throw them away been nothing but a stress grow and I’m over it now

Comment

Gingerbeard Hi, you were helping Jay. Would septoria or it's treatment have caused his plant to deteriorate? I don't know about this (TG) but he's ready to give up growing. His first grow went OK. I suggested that he sanitize everything and grow a hearty photoperiod strain. Feel bad for him, and I can't open his last pic above. Thanks.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

To close to give up now, I myself dont grow them for leaves, I see buds in there that are near finished. Maybe raise the PH input to 6.8. Are you giving them black strap molasses?

Comment

Puglover1 I dropped out of the thread because there was too much about calmag and other nutrient issues. I mentioned a while back that this far along into flowering, discolored and dying leaves are common. From what I gather, there is no cure for septoria. There is only prophylaxis: temperature and humidity, circulation, pick yellowed leaves, and something to keep it from spreading. New soil and pots. It is not a fungus that attacks buds. Septoria attacks leaves which slows plant growth.
                Unless there is bud rot, in my opinion, there shouldn't be anything wrong with imbibing on your buds. Right now, keep yourself dry and circulated and pick off all the leaves so you don't have to watch them die. I'm betting your trichomes are getting ready to cloud up.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

I would harvest now, your plant is done, the one thing to learn about growing is patience and that not every grow is text book. Plants near the end of their life will draw all they can from the leaves, even if that is not the case, your plant is done, most plants decide their own timeline.

Comment

• Jay1245
                    Jay1245 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I woke up and it’s done she has no more fan leaves and now I have the same shit happening to my little plant I have bleached my grow tent 3 times I’m wondering if it is the roots organic soil that might have been the problem it must have something in it I’m so over the whole situation I’m done with the roots organic soil I’m going to just get rid of the buds they are not worth smoking or drying it’s nasty headache weed smoke so thanks for everyone help but I can’t afford to do this plus I have a brain injury and I don’t have all the functions to understand most of it so I have decided to get rid of my set up so thanks everyone I wish I wasn’t in the state of health but when you flip a car 3 times and hit two trees you lose a arm a leg or like me brain function so I do appreciate y’all I hope everyone has a great year of growing take care everyone goodbye

I’m glad to be alive

Comment

Damn! I have mangled a vehicle or 2 myself, but damn!

Comment

• Jay1245
                      Jay1245 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah I’m lucky to be alive just wish I had the brain function to understand most of this stuff it’s like my brain won’t comprehend the stuff I read and it really makes something so small a 5 year old can catch on and understand but I can’t and that’s makes it so disappointed in my self and I beat myself up mentally and I just have to know when to stop and it’s not just the growing lie I still can’t eat with a spoon cuz I shack so much I spill a lot of stuff because my hand just lets go of stuff I’m holding on it’s own yeah it takes me a long time to spell out words like I am just mess I don’t mean to be a dumb person I really can’t help it and when I ask stuff that makes no sense it’s hard to get a answer from y’all and I apologize I don’t have any control over things I appreciate everyone trying to help me out this app has been a positive for me just wish I could retain and understand what y’all are explaining and it’s not y’all it’s my brain you could dumb it down to a 1 year old could understand it but nope not me that’s just making it worse cuz something so easy is so hard for me to understand and I have to give up I will never be able to understand most of anything anymore and I have to just except that I can’t and won’t ever be the same just thought I could save money and grow my own for medical reasons and I just don’t have the brain function to do so and it’s a really disappointment you know I didn’t ask to be this way I was left here to enjoy the worst thing that could happen to someone and just take one day at a time you know so yeah I appreciate everyone thanks for all the help I appreciate it I would like to say thanks to Puglover1 Rwise SoOrbudgal and a few other how have helped me out thank for being so patient with me and for the advice god bless y’all hope everyone has a great grow keep helping ppl out I just that one who is so messed up physically and mentally I was unable to understand the stuff and it wasn’t y’all it’s my fault but thanks everyone take care bye

• Jay1245
                      Jay1245 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Rwise hey so the car picture this is what happens when you are doing 70 on 2 lain highway and your front passenger side AFrame snap and spins you 180 and hits the curb and flips you over in to a airborne roll 3 or 4 times and hits two trees and lands up side down I’m lucky to be alive just unfortunate that I lost most of my brain functions so I’m not lucky nothing lucky about not being able to do what a toddler can do and I can’t do I just wanted to give you a little insight on what happen that day

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X