setup question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setup question

well i made a small setup 0.5×1 m and 1 m height box . 105 watt cfl with a reflector and a fan for ventilation .First question is if i can start three plants for veging two three weeks and tgen outside(autos) and the other questiin is if i could fully grow a photoperiod plant if i also purchase a 125 cfl warm light for flower and what the yield and potency could be . Alsotake into consideration that i have every biobizz product also light mix soil and mycorizhal white shark. what i was thinking is one photo plant with lst and toping to keep it short

Howdy Giannhs, I have been using four 55 watt CFL lamps (two @ 2700° K and two @ 5000° K) for each of My Bubble-phonic reservoirs. I use both of the different light colors at the same time and I have been getting yields from 12 to 17 ounces (combined from 3 to 4 plants). The 'sparkle' of the buds has not been as good as I would like, so this next grow, I am 'up grading' the lights to 480 watts with 200 watts of 2700° K, 200 watts of 5000° K , and 80 watts of UV CFL lamps. I hope to accomplish two things, first, shorten the grow time (previous grows were from 23 to 26 weeks, total), and secondly, improve the terpene production.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X