Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not advocating fur this. Hopefully you get yours reined in a little bit because you’re maybe 1/2 through flower. This one takes a bit

• Rodney1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks CaptW.

• Rodney1
    replied
    Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
    BTW yours is looking just like mine did, after so long I stopped looking at the leaves because the buds were so white I didn’t care if the leaves were black
    Too funny!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    The plants look fine. And if light green have been present all the grow, I wouldn’t worry that much. Some phenotypes shows a very light green color all the way. I had one last grow and I thought it was missing some N - but it was the biggest producer of all 8. Happy growing

• Rodney1
    replied
    Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
    I just grew a Cali Dream, my second. She’s a nute HOG!!!!! Double your calmag and get the ph a little higher so she can use it all. Took both of the ones I grew 11-12wks to mature so you have a ways to go. I wrote in my book next time I grow this strain im feeding extra nitrogen until week 6 of flower then tapering off because she looked like complete poo by the time she was mature. Still excellent smoke but nothing to show off on here 😂
    Will try that, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rodney1
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
    Are you growing in coco or soil ?
    Growing in coco.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney1
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    I think it's the strain like you say. Otherwise leaf is healthy, i know it looks concerning. You using FF?
    Hope you’re right about the strain…not sure what FF is?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I just grew a Cali Dream, my second. She’s a nute HOG!!!!! Double your calmag and get the ph a little higher so she can use it all. Took both of the ones I grew 11-12wks to mature so you have a ways to go. I wrote in my book next time I grow this strain im feeding extra nitrogen until week 6 of flower then tapering off because she looked like complete poo by the time she was mature. Still excellent smoke but nothing to show off on here 😂

BTW yours is looking just like mine did, after so long I stopped looking at the leaves because the buds were so white I didn’t care if the leaves were black
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-29-2021, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Are you growing in coco or soil ?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Welcome Rodney1 , Your leaf looks just about like mine did my entire grow using the same GH Trio in coco at 1/2 strength. I believe this was the reason (one of them) that my final results of about an OZ per plant was ok but the quality was marginal. I vegged for 11 weeks before switch and I should have increased after they settled in from transplant to 20 ltr. Maybe increase to 3/4 strength and see what happens. It's a little late in flower to expect to much to happen so don't push the nitrogen too far. I would expect a little greening but it could also be strain related or genetics so be careful.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I think it's the strain like you say. Otherwise leaf is healthy, i know it looks concerning. You using FF?

Leave a comment:

• Rodney1
    started a topic Enough Nutrients?

Enough Nutrients?

This is in the fifth week of flower and the leaves seem a bit light colored although they have been this color throughout the entire grow. I have been using the coco coir GH trio schedule recommended on this site. 315 LEC light.
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...s-schedule.pdf
    The buds seem to be forming as expected, although I tucked for 16 days into flower and by the low height of the plants above the screen I should have stopped tucking earlier, my bad.
    Anyway my question is on the leaf color and the amount of nutrients I’m using. I forgot I had a TDS meter and decided to check the latest batch of nutes (week 8 on the nutrient schedule).
    The TDS are 230ppm. I use reverse osmosis water with 0ppm so the 230ppm is all from the nutes…in this case 1/2 tsp/gal of Micro, Bloom, and CalMagic and 1/8 tsp Gro.
    pH is always from 5.5-6.5 using the GH indicator drops.
    I can’t find anything on what the TDS using this combination should be, so if perhaps the light leaf color is from a shortage of nutes I could up the amounts, or maybe this strain (Cal Dream, 70% indica 30% sativa) just has light colored leaves. Or maybe it’s something else.
    Any observations/suggestions appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X