X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    replied
    "Hello,
    I have a Question about the UV light I have a 5x5 tent do you just leave the light in the tent for a recommended amount of time in one place center? Or do you move it around.
    thanks"

There is a chart on the box the light comes in, goes by sq ft. The tent is so small that it only needs about 5-10 minutes. I use a clip on work light with the reflector removed. Clip to upright pole. I usually do one cycle with light between the floor and grow light, then one cycle above the light. I don't think u can over do it, except I wonder if the UV light and/or ozone might be detrimental to plastic and electrical insulation, so I do just the short bursts. This is the same type of light that would be in a cabinet full of safety glasses that people share and need to be disinfected between uses.

Leave a comment:

• 416grow
    replied
    Thanks for all the great tips they have been a big help.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    The first and last thing that I do in tent cleaning is to dose the tent with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Between the short wave UV light and the ozone it kills most anything. Just be careful that u don't look at the light or breathe the ozone. The light will fry your eyes and the ozone will fry your lungs. Using this first imo is kind of like a clean in place. Knocks down most contaminants. Then a good wash down with 3% hydrogen peroxide. After everything is re-setup, one more dose of light for good measure. U can even use this during the grow cycle so long as you remove your plants. It will kill them also.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-03-2021, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    I use mix bleach and water in a spray bottle for cleaning after my grows are done. I started this after my first grow was plagued with WPM. I haven't had any issues with WPM since I started cleaning with it.

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    replied
    Orange Oil. Active ingredient organic d-limonene, Cleans, kills and leaves an aroma that reduces anxiety and depression. Too many uses for me to list.
    Regular or high test.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    I use ISO alcohol mixed with water 70/30.

never had WPM or what so ever

Leave a comment:

• 416grow
    started a topic Disinfecting grow Tent?

Disinfecting grow Tent?

Hello,
    I have a general question about what is the best product to use after your grow. I Have a 5x5 tent and I have been using H202 29% mixed down to 9% would bleach work better? I would use bleach if that will work 100%.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X