Please help w diagnosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help w diagnosing

I'm crossposting this (also put in the sticky 'problems' post). This is my 2nd grow and most of my plants seem to be fine. But I got up yesterday to this. I have no idea what is going on with her. I added one 'before' pic for contrast.

I'm looking at these pictures and don't remember the particulars of your other post.

Is this plant a different strain than the others? I'm looking at your fan leaves. The suspect plant looks like it has a different leaf structure than the plants in the periphery.

It looks to me like, maybe, two issues: windburn and nute burn. Clawed, discolored leaves for the wind. Although I'm not quite down with the idea. Dead leaf tips and discoloration from nute burn. Was this plant sitting in the same position, turned, as it was when you found the issue? Was the plant close to a window or other reflective surface that might have heat burned it?

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

What about ph levels ?
      watering schedule? Amount of nutes given?

looks overwatered to me. With either Ph problems or deficiency
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Second this. Most likely either nute lock, ph or root issues. Possible deficiencies due to either nute lock out or improper pH (most likely). Need to know more about the grow in order to give accurate advice. However if someone gifted me this plant with no info i would first flush with pH'd water (2-3x container size in volume) then allow to dry then start with light feeding as well as removing dead or dying leaves.
        Last edited by Tersky; 07-26-2021, 07:56 PM.

This plant was by itself (see Before pic) on the other side of the patio. It was runty and I had it separated from the bunch. I moved it today in case it was wind-burn. The other side of the patio has a 8ft wall that offers better wind protection.

Comment

Bango-tango. Keep it with the healthy plants jesslynh.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Just an observation from your pics, if those pots are sitting on hot concrete it possible you burnt the roots. Only did that once..2 hrs and almost roasted them. If it’s going on concrete I always use some kind of riser.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting comment, as I've recently taken to wrapping a white towel around my black container when my plant is on the deck.
            Those black containers can get very hot for sure.

Has it been hot r those leaves crispy I usually see yellowish leaves if mine get to much rain heat might be a problem

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X