Fan leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan leaves

Should i clip my fan leaves plants are on day 53 from the time they sprouted?

Are they inside under lights? Maybe, got pics?
    Are they outside under sunshine? Maybe not, got pics?
    Welcome to GWE,
    want better answers give more info.

Comment

I have 1 auto fem Bruce Banner # 3 inside under lights and one auto fem cafe racer inside under lights in a grow tent

Comment

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        If you haven't trimmed any leafs odds are you need to clip some but without pictures all we can do is guess.

Then trim (tuck bend and tie etc) so the light can get to lower inner parts (parts being bud sites).

Comment

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Can we get pics in normal light so we can see them?

All of your answers, with pictures and explanations are at GrowWeedEasy.com
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

by Nebula Haze Defoliation means strategically removing leaves from your cannabis plant. I’ve already published a few cannabis defoliation tutorials, but this one is different. It’s designed to make defoliation as easy and fool-proof as possible. You can use the following technique on ANY plant in any setup, including autoflowering strains. Note: This tutorial is...

Comment

They both sprouted the same day the plant on the left is Bruce Banner #3 it sprouted with ahat i think is called a helmet the seed shell was stuck over the leaves it took 4 days to shed but it recovered well I think and the plant on the right is Cafe Racer had no problems with it. They both are auto fem. I have another plant I keep outside it was a seed given to me not sure what it was thats why i keep it outside its 90 days from sprout ill post a pic

Comment

Dont defol or mess around with Auto plants. Let them grow.
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
              Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
              Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X