Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Question

For novice planters, which plant is better to feed?

I don't understand your question. Sorry.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Hey buddy.
      Here is a good place to start Best Marijuana Strains for Beginner Growers | Grow Weed Easy. The good people on here will be able to help you out with a bit more information..indoor/outdoor, tent/room, medium, nutrients, setup, etc . Good luck mate. Cheers
      3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
      2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
      6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
      4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
      Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
      3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
      Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
      ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Comment

• phamty
        phamty commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much for your reply

• newbutoldgrower75
        newbutoldgrower75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a problem buddy. Wasn't sure if there was a communication problem happening or something. Give a bit more information about your grow and people will be able to help you out better on here mate. If you are uncertain as to where to start, this link will tell you everything you need to know on how to start growing. Good luck buddy. https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Yes kudos newbutoldgrower75 copy an paste has not been my friend LOL. I just say go read the basics on the web site.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
        Editing a comment
        Thank you SoOrbudgal. Joined the forum nearly 12 months ago and have had so much help from you and so many others .. so trying to help out a bit to give a little back

• newbutoldgrower75
        Editing a comment
        BU2B Hahaha..so grateful he made another post with just about the same amount of information lol.
        But in all seriousness .. I have a feeling it might be a communication breakdown due to a language barrier. When I first joined during my first grow indoors in 15yrs I tried pointing someone in the right direction and realised he was having trouble understanding the language. So I private messaged him to try and help him that way, he was having trouble asking questions due to the language barrier. I took my time with him and got him started, he was very appreciative.

I will be making a post on my Grow 3 post later that you might be interested in, if you get the chance to have a look.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X