Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty frosty. At least you had some backups.

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Blue dream

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Really just put them outside to remind me why I built the room. But it will be nice to get a little bud off of them, hopefully. Kinda curious of aroma and taste?

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Carting them around every day. I did that last year. Takes dedication.

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Thought I would give a update. 3 of the 4 extras made it so far. Potted them and put them in the wagon outside. Been rolling under the carport every night. Haven't seen any bud rot yet. Fighting wpm a little. 2 blue dreams should be ready to harvest this weekend. 1 black widow about a week later. Getting everything together to give them a wash when harvested. Glad I didn't toss them, since I fried the 3 blue dreams in the grow room.

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Thanks for responding. Guess I'll pot them and put outside, see what happens. I do love puppies! Probably have to cull 2 more down the road for space issues but I need to get there first.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I hear that, but I had to cull a few this week, sure did not want to.

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    Sort of like puppy's you can't just let'em die.

Leave a comment:

• LIGrow
    replied
    I am a new grower too. I also had germination issues and then managed to kill a few in the seedling stage and now at three weeks a few of mine don't look great due to my inexperience.

I say keep going with all of them. Best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    After my own thoughts here!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well its the middle of July you could put them out side they will only get about 2 feet tall but may give you a couple of ounces you wouldn't have if you killed them

Leave a comment:

• Willyd
    replied
    I’d say do it. I could see humidity being fun to control but if it was me I would try it and see how it goes. To me that’s the fun of growing.

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    started a topic Too many seedings

Too many seedings

I'm starting our 2nd grow. Last time only had 20% germination. This time did 10 seeds hoping for 6. All 10 made it so far. Only have 6 rdwc buckets set up. Question is should I try too save the other 4 or just toss them. After work I picked up some fabric pots and Promix HP thinking I might try and see what happens? Didn't have any bugs last time, nervous about bringing something other than water into the room. Good idea or Bad?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X