Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Good question for starters I think the butter will only absorb a portion of the thc ,I say this because I make oil from washing it in alcohol twice and their is always something left over ,Ive had people try the washed material and they reported getting high from it although not a great high .that being said the thing with edibles is you can eat to much very easily so I would stick to the recipe , the difference between smoking or eating is purely a personal choice , I think its 2 entirely different highs smoking is quicker to get high but I think edibles last longer
    the problem that most people have with edibles that they take to long to get high so they take more to soon ,if you want to try edibles eat one and smoke a J by the time the joint wears off you will be feeling the edibles

Leave a comment:

• KKAlps
    started a topic Edible potency

Edible potency

If a recipe for canna-butter called for ,say, 1 oz of cannabis, and you used 2 oz's, does that make the butter twice as potent? Does 3oz equals 3 times as potent ect?. Or is it a case of diminishing returns and the butter can only absorb so much THC/CBD?

Alternatively, what is the most efficient way to access THC, by smoking or via edibles?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X