Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Indoor Grow .. Wedding Cake/Grandoggy Jones

Hello everyone.

I am starting this grow diary to try and help me improve the way I grow, and to help newbies like myself learn from my mistakes haha. So I'm hoping that you good people from this forum will share your knowledge/experience/ideas to help me on my way to being a better grower. Any help/advice/ideas/constructive criticism/encouragement on growing and my set will be greatly appreciated. I will try to be as thorough as I can so I can get the right help if needed. Please bear with me as this is my first time doing something like this, there will most probably be lots of edits lol. I have also uploaded the Feeding Program that I will be using as a guide.

I ordered seeds through an Australian seedbank due to having trouble finding any overseas seedbank guaranteeing delivery to Australia and taking credit/debit card as well. I was lucky to find these seeds, Wedding Cake from New420guy and Grandoggy Jones from Connoisseur Genetics. On the 21/06 3 x WC and 3 x GDJ seeds were started using the paper towel method between two plates from the GWE site. I used a temperature controlled heat pad at 21°C as it is quite cold here at the moment. Within 24hrs 2 seeds of each strain had popped, by 36hrs(23/06) all seeds were ready to be planted. All seeds were put into Eazy Plugs that were soaked in 1/4 strength nutrients, 1.25ml A+B each per litre and .25ml Go Roots per litre, pH5.8. They were then put into a humidity dome with the vent closed, and the dome put in a W75cm x H60cm tent under two 24watt purple T5 globesPS1 light kit | MOJOCOW.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 07-16-2021, 02:01 AM.
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

25/06 two seedlings of each strain had popped through the plug, one having trouble getting the membrane from the off. Applied a drop of water a couple of times to see if that would help. Opened vents on humidity dome. By the next day all seedlings were up, one WC looking a little average and one still having trouble removing membrane. Got sterilised tweezers and gently pulled off membrane successfully. Left dome on with vents open for 24hrs and then removed dome, turned off heat pad.
    30/06 checked plugs and found the seedlings ready to be put into a jumbo solo cup cut down a bit, probably could have been done 244hrs earlier, my fault. Prepared solo cups with 70% coco 30% perlite and 1/4 strength A+B nutrients/Go Roots, pH 5.8. Then left for two hours before planting seedlings. Seedlings put back under T5 light, 3 to 4 inches from canopy. Over the next week kept medium damp with 1/4 strength nutrients in a spray bottle and tent at 23°C. Humidity is a bit of a battle here at the moment, its a very cold winter, central heating is making it a bit dry. Even with my humidifier on, I cant seem to get it higher than 58%.
    On the 02/07 I added two more T5 globes to the light..white this time to help with growth and heat, light kept 3 inches away.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 07-16-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

10/07 Seedlings are ready to be put into their last pots in the big tent, they have grown a fair bit over the last 8 days. I prepared the pots then watered with 1/2 strength A+B(2.5ml per Ltr) and Go Roots .25ml per Ltr, then left to sit for 24hrs. The next day the seedlings were planted. I made holes in each pot big enough for the solo cup, cut away the solo cup gently, then planted and watered the seedling in. Lights were adjusted to 36" from canopy at 50% power. Temp is only 23°C and humidity is at 52%, still struggling with the cold and ducted heating, its a bit of a battle. The Wedding Cake didn't seem to need time to recover after the transplant, just started taking off straight away under the ES 300's. The Grandoggy Jones took 3 days to recover, but are doing well now.
      Pictures are taken day of transplanting 11/07
      Attached Files
      Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 07-18-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I really enjoyed the WC i grew from NewGuys420 really frosty smooth smoking. Your doing well with your grows it's exciting to see. Best of luck

• newbutoldgrower75
        newbutoldgrower75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking forward to trying the Wedding Cake for the first time SoOrbudgal, reviews are quite good on the strain. Thank you for your encouraging words and luck. All your help/advice/input with my grows has and is always greatly appreciated, thanks again..

I'll be following along for the ride. Been contemplating doing the same.
      DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
      TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
      Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
      10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
      50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
      8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
      2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
      w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
      2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
      2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
      GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
      Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
      . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
      Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
        Editing a comment
        Cheers mate. Not sure what sort of ride its going to be, maybe a bit bumpy with the temps and humidity at the moment.

Not much to report except that I am still dealing with low temps and humidity. I now have one big humidifier in the room the tent is drawing air from, and a smaller one in the actual tent. Temps are ranging between 17°C at night and 23°C during the day. Humidity is fluctuating between 46% and 53%. If I raise the temperature on the house ducted heating it dries the air out even more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

On the 17/07 day 1 of the 4th week since all seedlings sprouted I added Go Green to the feeding schedule, which is like a calmag with a couple of extra benefits. The feeding measurements for the next week will be Go Roots .25ml/L, Go Green 2ml/L, A+B 1.25ml/L..giving me a EC of around 1.1. I should also mention that I stir in the additives to my water(21-23°C) in the order I wrote them in this comment, then add equal amounts of A+B until I get my desired EC, aiming for EC 1.0 for this week. I am also only watering/feeding every 2 to 3 days at the moment. Started plants at 90cm's from lights, 50% power. Measured today WC is 84cm's from light, GDJ is 85cm's from light. Turned power up to 60% on lights to try help a little with heat.

As I am coming to the time when I would like to top, 5 to 6 nodes, was wondering how everyone tops? Does anyone take numbers 1 or 2 nodes off at the same time? Just been thinking about my past 2 grows, and noticed that the bottom nodes had developed longer branches than the others but had less bud. So I'm wondering(haha) if I take node 1 and maybe 2, would the plant focus its energy on more of the productive areas. I'm guessing that's what mainlining is more about, but I don't want to strip as many nodes. Probably sounds like a dumb question, but don't have the experience yet to answer it.

These photos were taken today 18/07. The first 3 are of the Wedding Cake, they are doing quite well considering the conditions aren't the best at the moment. They are just starting on the 5th node, correct me if I'm wrong please, and they are healthy enough to top over the next few days IMO. I will be topping them twice, maybe three times, depending on veg growth.
      The 4th, 5th and 6th photos are of the Grandoggy Jones. They have been slow in growth compared to the WC since transplanting but seem to have taken off a bit more in the last couple of days. They are on their 4th node and will be topping I think around the end of week 4.
      All plants seem to have responded very well to turning up the light by 10% 24hrs later

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and look forward to any help/advice with my questions and grow. Cheers.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 07-18-2021, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone.

It has been about 7 days since I last posted on grow 3 due to being a very busy week for me, starting a new project. The last week has been a bit of a up and down week for my grow 3, have had a couple of problems with the Grandoggy Jones plants. The plants starting showing symptoms of overwatering and also what looked like the start of Nitrogen Toxicity, tip burn and darkening leaves. I did a full flush with pH'd water then left the GDJ to dry out for an extra day or so than the Wedding Cake. I made a mistake by upping the nutrients too early for the GDJ when I went to half strength I think, they seem like they are quite a sensitive plant. But by yesterday the GDJ's plants seemed to be as healthy as the WC, but will be keeping the nutrients for the GDJ plants at a EC 1.0 for the next week just to be safe, then slowly raise the EC after that.
        The Wedding Cake has been a dream to grow so far, not much I can really add about the WC plants except that watching them grow has been a delight. I will be slowly raising the EC on the WC plants this week to around 1.6, keeping a good on them as I raise the EC.

19/07 I added the third Electric Sky 300 to the tent for a bit of extra heat, and now the tent sits on around 24-25°C during the day, which has made me a bit happier. The humidity is slightly higher as well, between 50-55% during the day.

21/07 Yellow sticky pads delivered and put in pots. There was a bit of a fight between a couple of leaves and the sticky pads, pads won. I made a mistake by putting the pads too close to the plant, got a little leaf damage. So if your looking at the holes in the leaves and you think bug problem .. its not. It was an attack by the yellow sticky pads on my plants, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

23/07 Started training. So during my research on training in the past week, I stumbled upon a tutorial that I became quite interested in. This tutorial by BU2B .. How I average a pound per plant - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum is what I will be following for this grow, and I'm pretty excited about it. Today I topped all plants between nodes 3 and 4. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do, literally I had a tear running down my cheek lol. When I have topped previously its been between the 4th and 5th node, but that extra node seemed like a lot of plant haha.

24/07 Plants recovered from topping quite well, all leaves were up not droopy.

Pictures were taken yesterday 23/07. First three are of the WC, third pic of 1 plant topped. Last 3 pictures of GDJ, third pic of 1 plant topped.

Cheers.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. That's a great tutorial. Was planning to do the PPP method myself but I got some funky crap growing in my buckets that can't seem to get rid of.
          DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
          TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
          Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
          10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
          50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
          8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
          2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
          w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
          2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
          2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
          GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
          Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
          . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
          Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
            Editing a comment
            Thanks buddy. Its a very well done tutorial, glad I stumbled across it while researching. I noticed your post about the problem. Looks like you have two well respected growers trying to help you. Talk to these growers mate, they know their stuff. Cheers.

Hello everyone.

End of week 5. Once again I have had a bit of a hectic week with life and growing, research overload. I have had a pretty productive week with the grow three tent. At the start of the week I had to trim the tips off some of the large fan leaves, they were touching the rim of the pot and some were starting to touch the ground before light went out. I am now feeding all plants nutrients/additives at an EC 1.6 .. Go Roots .25ml/L, Go Green 2ml/L, Grow Fast 2.5ml/L and A+B 1ml/L. I will be slowly raising the EC to EC 1.8 over the next week or two, keeping a good eye on the plants Humidity and temp are still a bit up and down, but the weather here is slowly getting warmer. I have done a lot more training as well on the plants .. info and pictures below. Other than that, I have just been doing general maintenance/care for the plants and tent, lots of cleaning. Cheers

28/07 5 days after topping the plants I stripped all vegetative growth from underneath node 3, except for the two fan leaves with node 3.

29/07 started training the plants horizontally .. which was a little scary to start off with lol

30/07 Cut all large fan leaves off plants as they were getting in the way of training, leaves were starting to lay on top of each other.

Pictures are before and after stripping the vegetative growth below node 3 .. not sure what order they will upload in sorry, been having trouble.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pictures of training branches horizonal and removal of large fan leaves..
            Attached Files

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
              Editing a comment
              Thanks buddy, appreciate the compliment. My nerves are starting to ease, been a little anxious learning these new training techniques. Really enjoy your tutorial mate. Cheers

Hey there old Aussie, your grow looks really good. This might be a dumb question if I'm missing something but I see your medium is in a screen cloth bag and then in a square white pot. Does that not defeat the purpose of a grow bag to root prune by air circulation around the bag? And the drain petcock is just for water run off? Sorry I just haven't seen this setup before. Thanks I'm off to bed so I'll look for your answer in my morning, lol ! Happy pharming!
            Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
            Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
            Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
            Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
            Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
            i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
            My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
            make pH correction unnecessary
            Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
            8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
            Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
            Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
              Editing a comment
              HaHaHa .. old Aussie. How are you buddy? Thank you for the compliment on the grow, appreciate it. I will put up some links for the pots I am using mate, it will be better than me trying to explain it, and not as boring. One of the links is a video by the bucket company on YouTube, my pots are 10gallon(37L) design on the inside. There are a few more videos on YouTube as well of actual proper setups. Will try to take some pics of my pots and how the roots are growing tomorrow, have to be careful lifting 37L of damp coco in the mesh inserts.
              Medical Planter™ SYSTEM With FDA & EPA APPROVED PLASTIC Elimante E-Coli, Mold and Algae. No More Manual Feeding, Wet Vac Spills, or Drain Pans. Click To Buy The Medical Planter™ is the World’s First and Only Patent Pending Medical Grade Planter made with FDA and EPA Approved Plastics. With the same unique design of

Allows more Air-Flow to pass through your root zone, meaning Bigger, Better and Healthier Roots. Grow Big Plants Faster! Works with and without The Bucket Company's systems. 100% Reusable No only is the Ez-Pz Screen Pot™ affordable, its also reusable allowing you to save money and maximize your investment.     Zero Wat

-Each Complete 3 Gallon Planter Includes: - 1 x 3 Gallon (Black) Planter- 1 x 3 Gallon Reusable Insert- 1 x 3 Gallon Manifold- 2 x Irrigation Manifold Bracke...

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              You be careful there my good man, you are getting past the lifting stage, lol ! I can give advise now that I din't bother to listen to at your age most likely with the same result!! Snicker Snicker! Have a great day sir!

• newbutoldgrower75
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha .. you are funny mate. I'm hoping to have plenty of years lifting left in me, once I heal that is. I always listen to all advice, especially from older wiser people with more life/growing experience/knowledge than me. And you are right, Im at the age where I should be looking after myself a bit more. Appreciate the advice.

Not sure if you had a chance to have a look at the links I posted or not, but I will try to explain the pots I use the best I can. The net insert for the pot only barely touches the pot in certain places, there is actually a gap between insert and pot(refer to pic's below). The design of the wall of the pot and the design/size of the insert is how the gap is made, by my observation only. The bottom of the pot has raised round bumps that keep the insert/medium out of the runoff, and helps with drainage. There are some great pics and videos out there that shows you the root system while mid grow. Unfortunately my brother and roommate tried to lift the insert out today so I could take pictures, but the top of the insert started to rip open where the seam is. So will have to wait until the end of the grow to show you buddy.

TOKABIGONE here some pics of the pots .. best I can do at the moment buddy.
            Attached Files

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              I see now thanks. Air gets in thru the top and down the sides, cool. Having a little brain fog this morning so I'll check this more later!

Hey everyone.

I had to go away for 6 days from the 02/08 to today (07/08) for a week of tests, scans, rehabilitation and appointments with specialists. It was better for me to stay there than to travel 2.5hrs there and back all week, my back and neck wouldn't handle it at the moment. So I left my roommate in charge of the grow tents with specific instructions of what to do while I was away, I think you can guess where this post is going now haha. I got a phone call from him Thursday (05/08) asking me if he had been doing everything right as the plants don't look well and are looking quite dark and droopy. He also mentioned the leaves had tip burn and were starting to look wrinkly. First thing that came to me was Nitrogen Toxicity and overwatering. I don't want to go into too many details as I am thankful that my roommate looked after them for me, but the EC ended up being too high and he was feeding them twice a day when it was suppose to be every second day. I asked him to flush each pot with 8 litres of pH'd water to each plant slowly and not to give them anything else until I get back. I checked the Hygrometer when I got back and the temps/humidity haven't been the best either unfortunately .. HIGH temp 24.4°C + 72% humidity LOW temp 14.9°C + 35% humidity .. not good. And to make things even worse I found a split in the main stem/trunk of the plant, definitely wont be going away again until the grows are finished, I asked him to keep the branches as Horizontal as possible while I was gone, another mistake made by me.

So I'm hoping for some help from you good people of the GWE Forum with how to best tackle this, I have had a tough week as it is. The plants are looking a lot better from a couple of days ago soo y roommate says. They definitely don't look like they have grown much, but seem to healthyish. The leaves are definitely a darker green, bigger tip burn on the GDJ plants than the WC, leaves look like the plants have been overwatered lately (droopy and slightly wrinkled). The tips of the GDJ along with the darker green color, look like signs similar to Nitrogen Toxicity.
            Should I give each plant a full flush of 90 litres each and then start them on EC 1.3? Or should I wait an extra day for them to dry out and just them back on nutes at EC 1.3? They haven't been fed since the 8 litre flush with pH'd water on the 05/08, and the plants do seem to be recovering according to my roommate, they do seem quite perky compared to the way he described they were.

Any advice help with the plants would be greatly appreciated as always, especially with the flushing etc, I don't want to do anymore damage to them by overwatering them even more. Also if anyone has any advice ideas to give some strength to the split in the main stem/trunk of the plant, will upload photo as well. Cheers
            Attached Files

Comment

I think I would pt supports under the main beam and tape the trunk under the split. If you can keep that gap closed it will heal ok, form a scar and be strong. Hope your tests are all god results. G'day sir!
              Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
              Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
              Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
              Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
              Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
              i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
              My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
              make pH correction unnecessary
              Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
              8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
              Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
              Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• newbutoldgrower75
                Editing a comment
                Thanks buddy for the advice, appreciate it. Trying to figure out a good way to support them, got any ideas lol? I will work on a way to brace and support the main branches today, and tape the trunk under the split. What would be the best tape to use mate? Cheers

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                You can use one of the white hooks to rebend so it has a cup for the branch. Or I used 14 gauge house hold wiring I had left over. Really anything that will fit under the beam about the middle so it supports all the weight. If it has been more than a day since it broke you may not get a strong scar to hold the weigh so may have to support it for life.

Thanks TOKABIGONE for the idea. As the white hooks were just thin old clothes hangers that I cut and reshaped to make pegs, they obviously weren't doing the job properly of staying in the ground. I "had" a cheap old wire clothes dryer thingy made of thicker wire that I was planning to take to the tip/recycle, nothing wrong with it just don't use it. So I proceeded to cut it up and shape the ends like idea you mentioned above(refer to picture), and I think they are going to work a lot better.

I do have a question/s before I install the supports. As I have found another slight split in another trunk, and they are more than a day or two old by the looks of them, so will have to use the supports for whole grow no doubt .. would it be better to leave the supports long and cut them to size so they reach the bottom of the pot? Would that give better support to the branches? Would I do any damage to the roots going that far down?
              Any help would be greatly appreciated before I install them and potentially stuff things up more than it already is .. cheers
              Attached Files

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                You got the idea. Yes cut long then to fit. I have actually used a long screwdriver to loosen and aerate my medium with no ill effect so yeah push them down. I like adhesive bandage tape to wrap the stem. It's easier to remove than most but still holds well. Might as well get that second one done at the same time and support it too. I'm a bit foggy as I slept 3 hours then woke up so I got up, lol. I'll be back down soon. Keep an eye on the stem in case it grows and the tape gets too tight.
                One final thought: When you top a plant, leave a centimeter of stalk above the branch to the cut as it will add strength to avoid splitting
                Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 08-08-2021, 04:16 AM.

• newbutoldgrower75
                Editing a comment
                Cheers buddy, wasn't sure if I would do any damage to the roots or not, but you have put my mind at ease, thanks. I will see in the morning if I should risk driving to the hardware an hour away for adhesive bandage tape, we have just gone into our 6th Covid lockdown unfortunately😥. I will get the supports done on both of them first thing in the morning, and will work something out with the tape.
                I did leave a bit of stem when I first topped the plants, but maybe not enough. Thinking it had more to do with my roommate trying to push the homemade hooks/pegs into the coco when they kept coming out. Its my fault for not using the right gauge wire to secure the branches properly, going to make some more hook/pegs out of the rest of the clothes air dryer for training, they should work well.
                Thanks for your advice/help and input mate, I would be probably freaking out a bit if I hadn't spoken to you. Cheers

Hey everyone.

So it has been a busy week in the Grow 3 tent trying to get the plants healthy and growing again. But after some TLC and lots of hours put into them, the plants seem to be back on track and growing again. I have now got supports under the main branches of 3 of the plants that had slight splits in the top of the trunks, thanks TOKABIGONE for the idea and help. The splits seem to be healing even though I haven't had a chance to get any tape, bloody lockdowns. The supports work well and still train the main stems Horizontally without putting any pressure on the split in the trunk. The plants are a bit behind now due to temps/humidity and me being away for those 6 days, but are catching up on the training part and will do the second topping in the next couple of days.

I also gave the plants 8/L of pH'd water each and started them back on nutes at EC 1.3, it seems to have helped with the Nitrogen Toxicity that looked like they were starting to get. Leaves are back to a nicer green color now. The lights haven't been adjusted since the plants have been under them except the power of the lights to 60%. As I hadn't accounted for height of the plants from mainling this time, I gave The Greensunshine Company a call and spoke to David, once again haha. He suggested that I turn the lights to 70% and watch the plants for a couple of days, then turn it up to 80% if the plants aren't showing any signs of stress. The lights were turned up to 80% today, so fingers crossed.

I know there was more I had to add to this but I'm pretty heavily medicated(Gelato OG from last harvest) at the moment, so will most probably put more in later. These pics were taken first thing this morning at lights on, before feeding and a little defoliation. Any advice/opinions/feedback is warmly welcome as always. Cheers
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X