One step closer to making oil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One step closer to making oil.

A friend and I toke a ride to Indiana today.

Toke a ride to Indiana eh LOL heavy duty stuff that Everclear. I use it making Kahluha
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Opps no I did not toke, I do not smoke and drive. But the friend who rode with me is a little out there so some of our conversation there and back if over heard could of made people think we were stoned.

So, what exactly are you going to do with it?

Check out: https://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwet-extraction/

I use this method with some modifications. Lots of good info. You should be using a method that recovers your ethanol or it will get expensive rapidly. This is what I use:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAB SETUP.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	524940

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      Was going to reread some stuff on oil this evening so I came back and clicked on that page you linked too. When the page opened it was book marked and in my oil reads folder. You may have linked it at some time in last year and that's how i came to have it already. And thanks for planting the spark to go back and refresh the info I've read.

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, Poppa.
      I've been extracting oil for my meds for 4 years now, the last 2 using the Etoh-Pro.
      The source is perfect for small batches, under an ounce of flower.
      What I've found is the key to making excellent extracts is COLD.
      The colder you can keep your wash, the fewer undesirable components make it into your wash.
      If you have access to dry ice, that is the easiest method.
      I use a home deep-freeze that will maintain -30degF, so it gives me enough time.
      I'm sure you have perused the Ichiban guide on Extracraft's website-tons of info for making meds.

• grouchyoldman
      grouchyoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Poppa, It sounds like you've done your homework and are primed for success! There is a special satisfaction in making your own meds!

Here's a link that should be in your "Library" if it isn't already. The most comprehensive Tincture thread I've been able to find.

Introduction Before prohibition in the 1930’s, many of the medicines used were tinctures derived from cannabis and other healing herbs. A tincture, by definition, is a medicine made by dissolving a drug in alcohol. When I make a cannabis tincture, I will refer to it as a Green Dragon tincture or simply GD for short. This is Not Just Another Tincture Thread. This thread will be devoted not only to the Green Dragon tincture recipe, but also on how to use the tincture for edibles and topicals. T...

Best wishes, and please share your experience with us.

Originally posted by Poppa View Post
    A friend and I toke a ride to Indiana today.
    I like the advertising slogan on the box. "Unleashing the versatility" indeed. It's made a difference in my life. 2-3 ml at a time.

Comment

One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line...
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait in for a train at the railway station one toke one toke over the line yeeeehawwwwww a real knee slapper

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X