Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    How are your other girls growing panalilies ? I found another Mag seed, put it in the Aero-Garden starter. I have 3 more seeds soaking to drop in starters later today, I might drop the first Mag seed I found. At least I know how old those seeds are and how they were stored. They're lighter in color but Nebula says she has better success with tan seeds, we'll see. If they take off you might want to keep some space in your tent.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I did the 24/0. 18/6 and 14/10 for regulars cuz I wanted a better ratio of girls. Did it work ? Well out of 10 regulars I had 6 girls and 4 boys.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    I put the seed in water Wednesday morning and into a Rapid Rooter on Thursday. My Amnesia Haze has already sprouted! My blueberry has not tho

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210717_094215.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	525655

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hiya I grew Amnesia Haze on my last indoor harvest still have a quart jar left, boy does she get better with age. Hmmm where did i set my coffee cup???? that's true with her strain LOL

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Two words: South Beach. My photos will be Wild Thai for pain and White Widow fast, and maybe that Mag seed. I have Alaskan Purple auto seeds but I'm not rolling into autos again right now. Maybe the new light will help next time but I think it was the genetics. Short end of the genes. I still want to grow Gelato, I've always liked that strain.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! I hope you are able to grow it! Im trying to get all my Autos done so I can buy some photo seeds. I think I want to do GG#4 and Bruce Banner as my first photo grows

• Puglover1
    replied
    panalilies I just found a Mag seed while grinding some of my weed. Also, I started a post recently with the same question. I want to start and veg my photos while the autos finish.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Thanks guys! I think im going to start with Rapid Rooters then into solo cups. SoOrbudgal - Im going to do AF Blueberry and Amnesia Haze. With the Blueberry, Im going to do a correct Scrog (hopefully; I messed it up this time around in a super weird way-it grew taller up one side than the other)
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Before they make it into a solo cup I worry about warmth not light but after they are in the cup and onward they get 18/6.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    I run mine at 18/6 mostly because I think a bit of a dark period is helpful for root growth.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I have a little table with a small t-5 grow light and a CFL with a reflector i put my seedling and sprouts under it for a couple weeks, then i'd transfer it. But i keep my little seedling light on 24hrs even for the seedlings. If you don't have a seedling station i suppose you can run it at 18/6, autos would do great but if you got a really intense LED they will need to be at least 36" you don't want to have to decrease light with those blooming gals. Whats your next seeds going to be?

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    started a topic Light Important for germinating seeds?

Light Important for germinating seeds?

Hey guys! Im about 1.5-2 months or so from finishing up my current grow. Im thinking about when I should start germing the next batch of seeds. Will they still start to grow well at 18/6 lighting or should I try to go for 24 hours of light?

Thanks in advance!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X