Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    When you get to it let us know how it goes. I'm about two months away from harvesting mine. Never grown or smoked it before - curious about it.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green, you've been an inspiration all along, with your passionate and sometimes wild cannabis growing adventures! 👍
    Now I'll soon be starting my outdoor grows, without too much paranoia as my state is now legal. 12 plants....should be interesting to say the least, since I've basically done one at a time so far. Still want to stay with autos...they've been so much fun! Maybe I'll try some of the many
    mystery seeds I've accumulated. 😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    You're so kind Tika, thanks for the compliments! 🌻 I was so surprised when I got to bottom of newsletter, and saw my journal!! What a way to make my day, and more!! 😊
    Joyful growing, and hugs! 🌿 🌷

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Stoney, believe it or not I have not yet enjoyed this harvest, since I've been finishing up my previous Bubba2. I vape instead of smoke, and very soon will enjoy Cheesey, along with a rating.😳 I did use some of her freshly cut buds and sugar leaves in several mixtures in both oil and alcohol, which extracts the cannabinoid acids for medicinal reasons, but not much pyschoactivity.

• Green75
    replied
    Congrats rock on the write up and recognition...you've earned it... I tip my hat to ya man!! Keep up the professional grows!!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    I hope everyone goes to see the newsletter today - SO DELIGHTED to see you there And it is another good read as well.
    (My iPad won't t let me post reply - only comment these days so repeating myself on the MAC.
    A great journal with great images and outstanding results from your efforts!!!
    BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! A Class Act

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Rockman what a great set in the Newsletter!!!! Beautiful work all the way around! You are just a natural born grower ❤️!
    You have started my Sunday just right. ☀️ Thanks for your time an effort .

• StoneyTony
    replied
    Hey rockman, have you had a chance to smoke her yet? How do you like it?

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Hey rock..where do you get your kind soil from..please..thanks

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Hey rockman, I just wanted to let you know that I remembered your awesome harvest pictures, and I featured you as this week's "Trophy Pics of the Week" in our Sunday newsletter. I'm not sure if you're subscribed, but you can see all previous newsletters here, and yours should be there by tomorrow http://archive.aweber.com/gwe-updates

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Dingus, hope you're as pleased with the Kind soil as I have been. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but I only grow 1 indoor plant at a time, and the ease of just plain watering without any concerns about adding nutes has justified (for me) this luxury. And having the last 3 autos respond so nicely really sealed the deal! 😊 This summer I'll be doing a dozen or so plants outside, so I'mmixing up my own supersoil and will give that a shot. Good luck with whatever you choose for your grows! 👍🌿

• DingusKhan
    replied
    There was a thread a little while back talking about whether Kind Soil was worth twice the price of FFOF. You just convinced me, that I need to try a real soil grow with either kind soil or super soil.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Hal, Nebula's right about sending pics and starting a thread...there are so many more experienced growers than myself on forum who probably would be able to help with your concerns. Sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words! 🌿 Peace to you also 🌞

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Is it possible to post a picture of your plant and set up in a new thread? Maybe we'll be able to spot something to help it grow faster! I feel like it must be so strange to switch from outdoors to indoors! Now you have to do everything that Mother Nature used to do!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Rock I wasn't exaggerating, I loved watching and learning from your grows.l currently am doing like you with KindSoil and FFOF. but I am trying LED,S 300w 154 draw for the first time,always grew outside with decent results. Sprouted NLauto on the 14th hasn't grown an inch and a half short but stout don't know what's going on? 24 inches above seedlings no stretch had it been outside I believe it would be taller .might just be impatient don't know what do you think? Using 6.5 ro water. Sorry didn't mean to go on an on just concerned a little. Peace Hal

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X