No announcement yet.

Rule changes here in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Licenses' for medical marijuana. I had one when I first got back into weed. For $25 I had some sort of doctor who never met me, give me a piece of paper, an embossed piece of paper, saying it was okay for me to smoke weed. I went in with an envelope full of medical history from the VA about my issues. The doctor didn't care about it. 'Nah. I trust you.' That was it. How much of my $25 goes to the g'mint? Nada. You can't tax prescriptions.

A license is superfluous and silly. When I see someone yelling at a cop that they have the right to smoke in public because they have a license, I see an uninformed individual. Cops don't care because they are unnecessary. In California, you can possess and grow for personal use, without a prescription, which is what a license is. To possess over several ounces or grow more than six plants requires paperwork and fees. I think that's reasonable considering how long it's taken for the prohibition to lift as far as it has. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for pounds and plots.

But hey. Between you and me, just us. Would you stop your dope-star lifestyle if your state or local authority locked back down? Or would you decide to grow and possess more than before, like stocking your fall-out shelter, just to be an outlaw drug manufacturer?

All my comments come from a California resident. You hand amputating and public caning countries. You folk are on your own.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

As I understand our rules, one can smoke weed anywhere one can also smoke cigarettes. Dont smoke weed and drive, that falls under DUI. I am sure public intoxication laws would also play.
      Oklahoma go back, not a chance they have smelled the money, and we think we carried the state during shutdown for covid.
      I grew my own before, I would still grow my own just not in open site (must not be visible from a public road) like I did before.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X