Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not rude at all. I’m just honest nothing more..

• Adderdadder
    commented on 's reply
    I sprayed with Azamax last night. Removed the leafs that are affected with this. Hope this helps. Thanks for your input...

• Adderdadder
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously....don't be so uptight CaptainWiese91. This is the first time i have been in a forum like this...I am growing in soil with a regiment of FloraNova for nutrients. Plant is doing great except for several of the leafs turning like this. No need to be rude!!

• Rwise
    replied
    Root issues or bugs, need input!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Seriously? Just one picture and no info about setup? No picture of the whole plant ? Just a picture of a leaf and then we have to guess what’s wrong with your plant ?

are you monitoring the PH levels ? But are you growing in coco coir. ? Or soil ??

If you read the tutorials on the main site you would definitely know what causing this symptoms…. Sorry for this answer but this I just not serious enough.

Leave a comment:

• Adderdadder
    started a topic Issue with cannabis plant

Issue with cannabis plant

Can anyone help me with WTF is this on my plant and what is causing it?? Please see attached picture of one of the leaves. Just noticed it about 4 days ago on just one of my plants. It is on several leafs at this point...thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X