No announcement yet.

Newbie first autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puglover1 hey so I’m not understanding what you mean what pictures icon you mean the camera icon where you write your comments at next to the paper clip looking thing if so I will try it later today another thing my plant leaves look like they have ribs in the leaves like something burned it in spots I will take pictures here soon. I just don’t know what kind of flower nutrients I need to use I have looked and asked every where and I can’t get a straight answer from anyone but I guess I will just wing it and get something and see what happens I appreciate your advice I did untie Her but she doesn’t look like she is growing any bigger I feel like she has stopped getting bigger in the last 3 days I don’t see any difference but I could be wrong but thanks for the advice frfr thanks

Comment

Here you go Puglover1

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the way! They look healthy. They usually won't grow inches overnight, and they're not really old, the budlets look good. The 2nd pic is stretching more, they all seem to have light getting through to the bottoms. Let them see what they want to do then you can decide if you want to tie stems or leaves down again for light penetration. Bloom food-wise, can you ask who makes the soil you bought, or research the bloom product options for answers regarding what they work with or not ... read reviews? I know of bloom boosters but not about using your soil.

If it makes you feel any better, here's a dwarf Northern Lights Auto at 3 months, 3 days old. I'm use molasses in my waterings. With photos many growers flush/water with molasses and pH'd water before harvest, some use it during the full flowering cycle. Autos can be weird.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dwarf.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	871.7 KB
ID:	525319
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ok I got you yeah she’s small for sure beautiful plant though

Puglover1 here is new pictures of her just took these

Comment

Puglover1 hey I’m posting new pictures of my plant how she look to you

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Leaves look healthy, nice color. Pistils same, a few are darkening. I see one plant looks like it's stretching nicely.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          In pic #7 can you see the budlets/pistils that are below fan leaves? You might need to clip off a few fans, train, or tuck and fold so that those lower buds get light penetration. From above you want to see light get through to the soil level, from the top of the plant.

I hope she gets a lot more thicker cuz the buds are no bigger than a nickel maybe a little bit bigger than a nickel

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's just the beginning, those buds should stack into nice nugs, they get thicker in diameter, tight when you squeeze them when they're getting closer to harvest. Most pistils will turn darker, curl inward. Nice frost on the leaves, keep doing what you're doing? Have you found a bloom booster product yet? (I couldn't open the 3 pics above, it happens here at times, nothing you did wrong) I'd like to see farther away pics, to see the buds on the branches from the side, to see what's growing up.

I can see them in the small pics I just can't click on them to see larger like usual - it happens to most of us on here at some point. I don't know why, but then it works normally again. The look good, let them fill up, frost up and fatten up. I'll try looking again later. I cleared cache on my laptop, it's just a site thing, nothing you did.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X