" HOW MUCH WEED DO YOU USE ON A DAILY BASIS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" HOW MUCH WEED DO YOU USE ON A DAILY BASIS"

Just curious how much everyone smokes in a day.....Also how do you smoke it?...."WEEKEND"......

A few bowls a day.. shit is fire fire dont need very much .. more then a few tokes an im comatosed lol
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

hi guys! good morning! workin on my first cup of coffee in the man cave with my dogs and my plants...
      been a pretty cheap date all my life. younger brothers and friends used to give me shit about it all the time...come home from work, one bong hit, in 5 mins I was out like a light. got to the point they all would say night night when they put that bong in front of me!
      20 some yrs later... smoking pretty much all day, lower thc strains at work, good sativa Dom when I get home, and a good indica Dom after dinner until bedtime.
      all said and done, I'd say 1 to 1.5 grams daily during the week. weekends up to 2 grams daily.
      and I'm still kinda old school apparently, using glass bongs and brass "proto pipes" with good stainless screens.
      what about you?

Comment

• cyberaktif
        cyberaktif commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahah..."toolbox toker" i'll have to remember that one.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Proto pipe!! I loved that thing!!! I couldn't remember what it was called.

• POKEDSMOT
        POKEDSMOT commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG was just talking to a friend about the proto I had in high school.

Wake and bake 1 hit of Sativa currently Blue Diesel.
        Lunch 1 hit of Blue Diesel.
        When I get home a hefty bowl of Super Jack.

About a gram a week. Sometimes more.

Hey people,well im on the closest cleaner descendant of brick weed which is about 12% id say and i go through about 2 grams a day working or not due to the lightness of it...If something better comes around (like a good lemon haze i got earlier in Jan) i used a gram a day when holding back from rolling a bit...

I sure need my sativas due to depression but indica is all we get here besides a few special pieces that roll out every now and again...It help's kill the lights at night

I've learned,have smoked and still doing it with bacco and rizzla (I do have a small metal pipe but this weed is not worth it!)
      Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
      Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
      Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

WAKE AND BAKE!!!!

I probably smoke a little under a gram a day. Lol, until I have an abundance of this medicinal herb, I have to ration myself so I don't burn through it *RIM SHOT*

Comment

I guess it's a matter of self-control also...Im one of those guys that will topup just the moment the previous hit(of whatever) starts kicking in to be sure i get facewrecked from it...
          Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
          600W

LED
          2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
          BioBizzLight Mix
          Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
          Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
          Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
          CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
          Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

I guess I am just an old stoner. I like to smoke fat reefers. I have been smoking for bout 48 years. I smoke between 5 and seven reefers a day sometimes more. I would say between 6 and 8 grams a day. I like to smoke killer sativa daytime and knock out indica night. The youngsters I know call me dragon lungs because I take a full draw on the strongest dab or hash and don't cough.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Desertdan the dragon man!!!

I really don't know how much I smoke. My vaporizer comes on about 7am and it turn off when I go to bed.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
              bobsakamoto commented
              Editing a comment
              do you have it on a carabiner attached to your belt loop?

• Nartak
              Nartak commented
              Editing a comment
              lmao!!!

Two splifs after every meal. So 6 along the day. But I smoke them with my wife so it's for 2 people

Comment

I roll about 5 joints per day average. I get papers in 50 packs and I write the date on the pack when I start. For years its been 10 days per pack. I have noticed when my bud ages a bit
              i slow down to 4 a day.50 yeaars smoking, Been in the fortunate position of being able to smoke all day every day for more than 30 of those years. It is a blessing from God.
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

• desertdan
                desertdan commented
                Editing a comment
                Same with me. I guess we both are blessed. I am thankful for it. Have a great day.

Still dealing with my lights out bowl from last night apparently...can't find my fingers...
              ah! Here they are! Morning everyone! Since legalization and growing my own it's gone up quite a bit. Still no smoking when working other than the occasional cbd hit after lunch to quiet the arthritis. Week ends and snow days are different. Wake and bake if no major plans, but just enough to function and help the body. My kids don't need a zombie papa! Evenings are for heavy indices after kids bedtime. I think I'm up to an ounce+ per month.
              x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

12 years ago I was a 3-4 doobie a day guy....Took a break for a bit and now it's just a couple one hitters ( 3 actually...don't know why they call it a 1 hitter) after I get home from work and the weekend,well then I can medicate to appropriate levels. Wish work wasn't such a dry biscuit about my meds. never really liked to be high at work because of that buzzkill feeling about losing your job if they random you.

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
                  William and Sue Ashley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Doobie....Now thats a good thing...I forgot about that name....????Thats sad......LOL....

i'm still waiting for my harvest of my current crop...I got a 1/4 bag about a month ago so kinda not much but it has been 12 years since i was an everyday smoker and had a lot more other people sharing with then so.. now it's a couple friends and I. The stuff 12 years ago was nothing like todays crops. sure it was out there but just didn't know the right people then. Now it's quasi legal here and can grow for myself killer strains if i so desire too for my meds. So 'im sure levels will increase.
                Last edited by cyberaktif; 02-04-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I average about 1 gram a day, sometimes more or less depending on the arthritic pain level of the day. I some times have a cup of 'tea' but I still enjoy toakin' on a can!
                  Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberaktif View Post
                    12 years ago I was a 3-4 doobie a day guy....Took a break for a bit and now it's just a couple one hitters ( 3 actually...don't know why they call it a 1 hitter) after I get home from work and the weekend,well then I can medicate to appropriate levels. Wish work wasn't such a dry biscuit about my meds. never really liked to be high at work because of that buzzkill feeling about losing your job if they random you.
                    or splif...lol....damn it i wanted your quote will and sue.lol

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
                      William and Sue Ashley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I always called it a BONE......LOL...,,

• Nartak
                      Nartak commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yup,spliff,biff!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X