Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Early morning Banana Kush pics. It’s been very comfortable the last few days. Mid 80’s during the day and only into the upper 60’s at night with low humidity. The current forecast has similar weather the next 10 days with little chance of rain. Fingers crossed they’re right and it last 3-4 wks

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I pulled it apart yesterday but didn’t see anything inside. I haven’t sprayed it since the last time I gave her a haircut. I’ll do that tomorrow morning

• Rwise
    replied
    Dig into that bud in the second pic, it looks like what I am seeing here, hemp borers. I am picking off at least 3-4 buds ever day to these damn things, dig in and kill the worm.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    That’s exactly how those autos were doing me. They were all within 2wks of harvest 😢

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Two or three buds every three days. Sucks. Thinking of tossing it but it smells so good. About a month away. Just want something to finish.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man! Good thing is I can just walk inside and feel better. Bout to go harvest one now but damn it sucks! Lot of TLC down the drain. I feel bad for the people who have to deal with this every year. What a gut punch, tend to your grow all summer knowing you’ll likely loose some, most or all of it 😱

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    This is beyond heart break bboy, Shear gut wrenching agony from pure ugliness! I feel your pain!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Just cut a couple nice buds off the Banana Kush, until now it’s been spared. This is breaking my heart. If she wasn’t so damn frosty I’d just throw the whole damn plant over the hillside right now and spare me the daily agony

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    A test of the nerves is well put! Lol. I’ve always known outdoors was more challenging but good night!!! Much respect for the dedication it takes from those who do this battle yearly

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahaha it does! Cannabis the Great 😂

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like a little " wizard" MeEasy

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well our summer is the opposite hot, dry. So i would not feel like a failure it's not for the folks who are unattentive to the grows being in a hot,humid an rainy summer. I would not grow outdoor an count on it for my only resourse of weed. I know you don't do this an was just trying out outdoor grows. It's gonna be a battle here soon for me with bud rot i fear, very warm nights. Had gusts of wind last eve knocked over plants, i set them upright an secured them i'll check on them when it gets light out to dark to see any breaks? Yep i'm glad for only 4 outdoor big gals. Get's to be a test of nerves feels like the older i get, less i want to fuss with them.

• MeEasy
    replied
    Lookin good 👍sucks to hear about the other ones 😕.... I still have the little duckfoot auto outside it is just a little Christmas tree plant but is starting to stack on some fat

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    To stop the daily heartbreak I cut down and tossed all the autos. Now I’m down to two outside plants. A Banana Kush with tee ball bat sized colas I’m hoping wont rot as they turn into baseball bat sized colas.

Decided I’d show the little Bruce Banner plant I experimented with. First pics of her, wasn’t sure she’d turn out. She was a little late to the party but starting to fill in nice. She’s been outside her entire life. Sprouted July 4th, gave her 2wks in a cup then moved her into 5 gallon pot on 7-20. Topped above 5th node then spread her out a little. She’s needed little care

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Luv that Freak!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X