Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    It was just a little spot like the size of a nickel, I cut it out and washed my hands n shears with alcohol then sprayed close to a pint of peroxide water mix. I went out and checked it just before the sun went down and found another caterpillar on it.... I have a feeling it will be cut down very soon

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man! Hopefully not too bad

• MeEasy
    replied
    I went out this morning and duck was just soaked to the bone and it stopped raining at around 9 last night. I decided to trim it up for better airflow and found a small spot I'm pretty sure was rot and a few caterpillars. I trimmed it up better than I do before jarring my buds 😆 I'm gonna watch it closely but leave it out there as long as I can to see if it will finish up. It's not a very impressive little thing anyways but still hate to see it go bad

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dear Mother Nature please allow me to harvest without mold an budrot this fall. We thank you for the rain you are now giving us but please be gentle with us growers.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    May the forces be with us all these next couple weeks lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's what i did yesterday MeEasy big defoil on my oldest outdoor floppy. Lots and lots of yellowing on my 2 furtherest photo plants. They know the end is coming. Thank you summer and fall for a real decent outdoor grow. Forest could use the rain, but the weed crops are bumper

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Same here with mine. Just went out this a.m. walked thru the dewy grass checking on them. Took 2 lower branches for a indoors trich check. All cloudy on peanut butter breath she's the one gonna finish hopefully within the next 7-10days. Suppose to get some drizzle on monday maybe some rain? Under cover they will go, it's getting zzzzzzzz now and impatient for it to end. Loving how they look and amounts look real good for how short they are, getting heavy with bud.

• MeEasy
    replied
    They're lookin good 👍 happy n healthy glad to hear there's no rain over there... I'm not so lucky we're supposed to get rain all week and I'm concerned for duck of course it's a week or three away from harvest, I'm probably going to strip the leaves off and keep an eye on it

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    There’s no humidity and no rain in the extended forcast for what it’s worth. Hopefully they can mature properly. All the tris on both plants are white, barely any clear but no amber

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Im sure we aren’t the only ones bitching at the meteorologist lol

Yea man, the Nana got drenched. The sun came out for a bit afterwards but like Bowhunterwoody said, WTF

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    On your 'nana kush?

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. Weather people said less than 15% chance. Left them out for the day, and it poured all afternoon. WTF

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    It was a beautiful morning, the forecast today was mid 80’s and mostly sunny with very little chance of rain. The humidity has chilled recently so no pop up thunderstorms. But as I type this and screenshot the current forcast, it’s a f’ng downpour outside on my last two girls I’ve managed to keep dry so far 😵‍💫🔫
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Love that plant. We have upper 80's and 90's for the week ahead with little or no chance of rain, after raining all dang summer. The humidity will be hanging around for another week. My AC was running during the night last night, set at 71.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man that's pretty structure on her beautiful

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X