Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willyd
    replied
    Less is more and wait till it has a healthy root ball to absorb everything. You will literally burn the shit out of it.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieB
    replied
    I personally start feeding full strength at week one even with pretreated grow medium. Im not saying anyone is wrong. Just saying you can start feeding as early as week 1 or wait. Do what ever you have the most confidence in.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    It’s great for compost tea, but like everyone says, it’s an “easy does it” kind of product.

I only use 1 TBSP of it in a 5 gallon tea bucket. Mixed with other things, as it can be too hot just as it. I like to think of it as a booster to other amendments, and not as an amendment itself.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    A few years ago I got a half full bucket full from my friends barn. I made tea with it and used it in my veggie garden. I should have diluted it more. It burned alot of my plants. Personally I wouldn't use it on my grows, I think it's unnecessary. The soil I use ( Coast of Maine, Stonington blend) has everything my plants need to get through veg and I use Botanicare nutes to get through flower.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Easy does it, it can be hot, like other bird droppings.

Leave a comment:

• Bigchix72
    replied
    Ok thx for responding what do u know about bat guano

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Seedlings at a week old need nothing but the soil they are in. You take the chance of burning the hell out of them. I don't feed mine till a month or so after they pop out of the soil.

Leave a comment:

• Bigchix72
    started a topic Bat guano

Bat guano

I just received my two bottles of bat guano and I'm waiting on my go box from general organics does anyone have any advice on using this guana is it safe for new plants they're only a week old are they safe to mix with my gobox any information would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X