• Show
Clear All

It's a Clone

Click image for larger version

Name:	dwarf clone.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	519918
    Just wanted to share. After 9 weeks under a humidity dome I have a couple dwarf clones finally taking root and I believe I now understand the key to getting them to go. I've been wracking my brain and the internet trying to figure out how to get these hollow stem plants to send out roots. This is my 2nd year trying to clone this strain. I was reading an article about cloning basil and saw that they root from the leaf nodes. In a last ditch effort I pushed my clones deeper into their jiffy cups so that a couple of the leaf nodes were under the surface and within a week I had roots popping. I put this plant (pic) in a solo cup this morning under a makeshift dome and I'm crossing my fingers. I know many of you think I'm a nut job for being so obsessed by this strain but I'm absolutely enthralled by everything about it's diminutive leaves and overall small size. Plus it's a very good smoke especially after a long cure. Will start a new batch of clones today. Yippee!

Congrats! I was obsessed with wanting to clone or mother my first grow because the seeds aren't for sale anywhere, and they still aren't. Checked again last night.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting. I'm only one state over. I'll keep a lookout in MO for anyone selling seeds. I occasionally find a grow shop with a few for sale - usually locally bred stuff. I did manage to score some PPD seeds from the one closest to me so who knows?

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I found one place in Peoria that sells eights of bud but no clones or seeds.

Mag Landrace is a 100% pure Iranian landrace strain transplanted and grown in Illinois. This classic indica features a high 25-30% THC level and effects that stay true to its heritage. The Mag Landrace high has a happy build that ends in sleepy relaxation as you start to come down. You'll feel...

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there is bud for sale here 20 or 40 minutes away but I still have several jars in my pantry. Those PEO prices are a tiny bit lower than here, an hour away. I wish y'all could try it, and I so want to grow it again. I need to research the grower some more but still no clones or seed sales that I've heard of yet since IL went legal rec and med grow, 18 months ago. My grow was a disaster in the making, Mr.furley mentored me to salvage 3 large plants that produced enough to last me a year. My environment wasn't ideal, I didn't see much frost but lotta purple, the buzz is good. Its oil or wax is darker in color. Thanks for looking!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X