Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    If your intention is to smoke I say no to decarboxylation if later using your kief for edibles then why not. For me I only decarb when I do my cream and my oil for wife.

Talking about hash, I have over 60 grams of Nepal Jam colas aging for over 10 months now maybe it's time to sieve it into kief. I might get 6 grams out of it.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 06-11-2021, 07:05 AM.

• Poppa
    commented on 's reply
    TOKABIGONE That really doesn't address what I'm looking to know. I either through the weed from making bubble hash out in the back yard to be mulched or give to a friend who likes to eat it with a little butter like having greens. What I want to know about is the resin I scrape off my trimming shears while doing a harvest & bubble hash that I have a surplus of being added to the flower while doing the decarb for making my oil.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey Poppa Your questions were answered yesterday in my thread called The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by Grouchy OM at 6:57 am. If I knew how to use the quote function on here I would pop it in for you but you will have to find it. It analyses the feasibility of using spent bud to extract with alcohol...good read. Also Farmbuck is the resident hash guru and he says no to decarb on the kief for hash. Do it fresh and green. You can decarb it later if needed I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    Jared the harvest today took first pic once setup. Second pic shows the 2.75 oz from the short front plant and 3 grams of kief collected from lower bin at clean up. Third pic is of the 6 oz from tall back plant. Last pic shows 6 jars of leaf from both plants for making hash, the 2 jars on their sides are a ounce of loose buds from front plant and just over 1/2 ounce of loose buds from back plant both of which I'll be setting aside for using later this year when I start learning to make oil.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Great harvest Poppa
    Fat looking buds on them stems. You can grow man! Great tunes too!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! I am very envious of you!! Would have loved to see Sabbath back in their early days....I saw them a few years ago but it was with Ronnie James Dio singing (glad I saw him though). Rock On! SoOrbudgal

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Man i dig the selection of your trimming music. I saw Black Sabbath live many many moons ago

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I could trim all day to that playlist 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    As far as the trim, absolutely, just decarb it with your buds. I medium grind my decarbed weed with a mortar and it just grinds right in.

As far as the hash, it would have to be decarbed first I would think but I'm not a hash pro so wait until one pops along for a sure ruling on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    started a topic Harvest Day & Question for Oil Makers

Harvest Day & Question for Oil Makers

Took me about 10 hours to harvest the 2 Bubblelicious plants today. First 2 pics show the majority of today's musical selection. Third pic is of the shorter of the 2 plans forth pic is other one obviously. lol Fifth pic self explanatory. Last pic is of the remnants from cleaning the trimming shears through the day and brings me to my question for oil makers. When I start to make oil I will be making it ingestible. I know I'll will need to decarb my herb, can the remnants be added to the herb when doing the decarb to use it in oil? And a thought as I was getting ready to post. If it would work could I do the same thing with excess Bubble Hash?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X