No announcement yet.

OG Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I woke last night to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered. Started hummin' a song from 1962. Ain't it funny how the night moves..." - Bob Seger

Wow! That was fast! Here's a little something for all you Everyday People
    Have a great week folks, and once again - thanks for all you do.
    "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
    GWE4ME

Comment

Fridays NORML News:
      Things have not been so normal at NORML this week. No newsletter so here’s a link to their websites news for the week

https://norml.org/blog/2021/08/19/?post_type=news
      "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
      GWE4ME

Comment

Featured Saturday Song is just one word this week - LOVE (Imagine Dragons). I hope everyone had a great week.
        GWE4ME

Comment

Keeping us Current: 22nd of August 2021

And here we go again folks... One more week down.
          Everyone is staying pretty busy, we have new grows starting, grows about ready to go into flower and members who are waiting on cooler weather to pop the beans. On top of daily lives and grows everyone has been busy helping others and doing what they can to assist growers, new and old alike. As always, AMAZING JOB folks! Thanks to all of you for just being who you are - YOU make life better!

Just a reminder, when things start getting to be a bit much, "Don't you go to war with yourself, you got other things to do."
          Sometime we all just need to Put Down What You are Carrying
          Have a Great week folks - thanks for helping to shoulder the load for our brothers and sisters.
          LA
          SA
          CNS

GWE4ME

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            You also have a great week !! Still waiting to start my AutoBuck project, too hot here in the great white north, I'll wait for a week or two.

Friday’s NORML News:

Join NORML at the National Cannabis Festival in DC Details
          08/26/21 3:24pm UTC
          NORML Live: Federal Policy Discussion Details
          08/23/21 5:51pm UTC
          New Jersey: Many Cities Opting Out of Retail Marijuana Sales Ahead of Rollout Details
          08/23/21 3:48pm UTC
          Gallup: Nearly Half of US Adults Have Tried Cannabis Details
          08/18/21 2:35pm UTC
          GWE4ME

Comment

Saturday's Featured Song sneaks in early - right on time
            A few thoughts on perception and the passing of time: I remember when going to college I hated my Psych101 class but paradoxically loved the magazine Psychology Today. One thing I learned from the magazine that I never got out of the class was useful information on the brains concept of the passage of time. I will always remember the term 'original awareness', and found that it is in effect the brains idea of fun. I guess you could call it the fun of fun - When you are truly involved in what you are doing - being here now - THERE IS NO TIME. Your brain is completely absorbed in the moment, good or bad, you are experiencing everything as fully as possible and time simply doesn't exist. Allow your brain and thoughts to wander and soon you find yourself looking at the clock wishing time would just get on with it. When you're absorbed in whatever your doing you've just found the key to forever. The always now.

The future disappears into memory
            With only a moment between
            Forever dwells in that moment
            Hope is what remains to be seen
            Neil Peart - RUSH
            Last edited by BU2B; 08-28-2021, 06:10 AM.
            GWE4ME

Comment

Keeping us Current - 8.29.21
              Wow - that was fast. This week and this month have had wings it seems.

To help get this week started here’s just one of many favorite quotes by Norman Vincent Peale -

“Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something special in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only the best, be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.”

​​​​​​​Have a great week my friends!
              GWE4ME

Comment

Friday's NORML News:

NORML Submits Comments On Senate Leaders' Federal Marijuana Reform Proposal Details
                09/01/21 11:00am UTC
                NORML Live: Federal Policy Discussion 8/30/2021 Details
                08/31/21 2:24pm UTC
                Colorado: State NORML Affiliate Urges 'No' Vote on Ballot Proposal ... Details
                09/01/21 2:52pm UTC
                GWE4ME

Comment

Saturday’s Featured song is a simple reminder of the beauty of life and a goal we can all achieve; “… smile on your brother, everybody get together, try and love one another right now”
                  GWE4ME

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, that is welcome now.

Keeping us current: 9.5.22
                  Todays post is Post#24 from the OG Group Forum
                  Welcome to another week folks! Hats off to all of you for just being you!
                  GWE4ME

Comment

Ok time to admit it. I'm old. Been lurking here for a while now might as well introduce myself. Names 2fast. I'm 50....ish. grew up on a farm to a blue collar dad who was a part time commercial waterman. How's that for a combo. Our high school had a horticultural department and I had to take a lot of burner classes so I spent half of my junior year in the greenhouse. Built my own when I was 11. Always grew my own veggies. Been growing this "veggie" for........awhile. mostly outdoors until recently.
                    Been playing with different strains now that I can. One thing about mid Atlantic summers. Way too hot and humid for anything but heavy sativa leaning strains outside. Indoors I can grow anything. My last run one of the three plants was black cream which is 90% indica and she did great. Look forward to chatting with you old coots. Stay off my lawn. Where's my poking stick?

Comment

• BU2B
                      BU2B commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome Going2fast We've been waiting on you! I see you're relatively new to GWE if you have questions or need help or even just want to show off your grow and give other growers a thumbs up from time to time - you've come to the right place. ALL OG Group members have opened their accounts up for private messages so if you'd like to chat or there's anything we can do to make your time here on GWE better or help with plant issues please don't hesitate to give any of us a shout. We don't really have a 'leader' I'm just the one with the biggest mouth.

Fridays NORML News:

South Dakota: Lawmakers Seek to Repeal Vote Permitting Home Cultivation ... Details
                    09/08/21 1:32pm UTC
                    Texas: Expansions to Medical Cannabis Access Law Take Effect Details
                    09/07/21 7:30pm UTC
                    California: State NORML Affiliate Recommends Voting ‘No’ on Gubernatorial Recall Details
                    09/07/21 5:21pm UTC
                    Colorado: State NORML Affiliate Urges ‘No’ Vote on Ballot Proposal ... Details

Repeal Prohibition: Tell your Representative to support the historic MORE Act
                    Take Action »
                    Tell President Biden: Follow through on your commitment to expunge marijuana records
                    Take Action »
                    Senate Showdown: Tell your Senators to engage in forthcoming legislative efforts
                    Take Action »
                    Veterans' Access: Urge your lawmakers to pass the Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
                    Take Action »

Last edited by BU2B; 09-10-2021, 03:07 PM.
                    GWE4ME

Comment

Saturdays Featured Song to close out the week is a selection by Jack Johnson, a little pondering that here we are, in times like these
                      Last edited by BU2B; 09-11-2021, 01:23 PM.
                      GWE4ME

Comment

Keeping us Current: 9.12.21

As Summer begins to pack her things so Autumn can take the stage everyone is staying QUITE busy! OJH is growin' and showin', Tokabigone is joining Canuck147 and others who are Autobucking the system. The Grouchy Old Man is hanging out with Cindy and CK is brewing up something tasty for the long winter. That's just the tip of the iceberg AND you have all been exceptional in care and guidance. Thanks again to everyone for being you and helping to make GWE the best! SHOWER THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE WITH LOVE - have a great week everyone!
                        Last edited by BU2B; 09-12-2021, 09:30 AM.
                        GWE4ME

Comment

• Farmbuck
                          Farmbuck commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you !! You also have a beautiful autoweek !!

Friday's NORML News:
                        Canada: Marijuana Legalization Not Associated with Upticks in Vehicular Accidents Resulting in Emergency Room Visits
                        Authors found "no evidence" that legalization was associated with short-term changes in traffic safety.

Virginia: Botanical Medical Cannabis Sales Begin Details
                        09/15/21 8:53pm UTC
                        An Update on Statewide 2022 Marijuana Reform Ballot Initiative Efforts Details
                        09/15/21 3:28pm UTC
                        New Jersey: Courts Expunge Over 360,000 Marijuana Cases Details
                        09/14/21 2:35pm UTC
                        Live with NORML: Federal Policy Discussion 9/13/2021 Details
                        09/13/21 9:50pm UTC
                        California: Lawmakers Advance Legislation Providing for Medical Cannabis ... Details
                        09/13/21 1:41pm UTC
                        Last edited by BU2B; 09-19-2021, 10:10 AM.
                        GWE4ME

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X