Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    My favourites are usually what I happen to have in my hand at that moment. I don’t usually go with the same types because there are so many out there to try!

I’ve only done a single auto grow but the GG4 and Bruce Banner autos, both freebies from Canuk seeds, turned out really well.

With photos, my #1 favourite so far is pineapple chunk from Barney’s farm. The one northern lights plant (Canuk seeds freebie) was very good and as easy as everyone says. I just finished a grow with Mimosa EVO from Barney’s farm that turned out really well. I am still curing so I haven’t given it a true test but it gave a large harvest and is supposed to be potent. I loved that it wasn’t as leafy as many others, so it was easier to trim, and the buds looked more like soft rosebuds rather than the shaggy buds on most plants.

I just started my summer grow with Pineapple Express #2 and Zkittles, both Canuk seeds. Hopefully they turn out well.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I had one purple punch from Barney’s farm that was a nightmare collection of genetic abnormalities but the other purple punch in that grow were quite nice. I keep hearing about jack herer but haven’t tried growing it yet. I’ve heard it is a little picky?

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    banks, for USA: https://oregoneliteseeds.com/ and https://dcseedexchange.com/
    direct purchase: secondgendirect@gmail.com for blueberry strains
    banks, for Europe: oaseeds.com

oaseeds has the best prices I've found for European breeders, they beat Seedsman easily, as pictured below. Seedsman on the left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gA.PNG
Views:	499
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	516301Click image for larger version

Name:	gB.PNG
Views:	488
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	516302

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    A breeder tries to find the GG #4 pheno

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    ACE is the place.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I almost ordered that pack at 420, the Heavy Hitter I think lol

I’ve grown all 3 individually, you’ll be happy

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Well it's better than me loll I got memory loss most of the time... Now if I can remember where I left "wife" at the mall parking spot... Section F-134 ?? Section Z-45 ??

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Kali 47 is their strain (Advanced Seed). A cross between a Kali Mist and an AK-47.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-21-2021, 03:02 PM.

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    i am with @Bboy on this one, ILGM has been solid as my primary seed source. I'm currently growing one of their Auto Packs: GG, GSC & Bruce Banner. The seeds arrived quickly and every one sprouted. Their special offers are frequent and enticing.

I think you'll enjoy White Widow. She is a happy camper, easy to train and adaptable to everything from pampered grow room, to outdoor soil. Middling yield, but *very* satisfying quality if you treat her right. (I've only grown the ILGM normal feminized WW seed. Let us know about the autos pls.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    The purple punch and GG look awesome on their site. Are all GGs #4 or is it specified somewhere?

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    What is the 10 Kali 47 like? Ive never heard of it before

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I have liked purple punch from barney's farm it's one of my top 5. My choice is always indica domin. hybreds or indicas and sativa 50-50. I like the blue dream, GG#4, Jack Herer so many i can't remember i've got brain fog.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I grow Ace Seeds strains cuz there are as close to pure Sativa strains. Also I just finish 10 Kali 47 from Advanced Seed. NL is a good choice also easy to grow like @Catfish22 says.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I bought the Auto Flower Mix pack from them as my first set of seeds. Im 90% sure I grew the Amnesia Haze one to harvest. I want to grow the GG since i love the GG#4 vape oil and White Widow seems like a nice classic to try. Thank you for the recommendations!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    My preferred bank is ILGM. Their seeds always outperform any other breeders in the tent with them no matter the strain. As previously mentioned my wife’s favorite it Glueberry OG but that’s from Dutch Passion. If you’re ordering from ILGM their California Dream is a great indica and everytime I grow it they’re super vigorous plants. Their Gorilla Glue, Granddaddy Purple and Hindu Kush are also favorites of mine. Their Chocolope and Blue Dream are great Sativa. They have White Widow and Granddaddy Purple seeds on sale today

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X