Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Bingo! You think the fuckers selling 10million pain pills a year in areas that have a population less than 1,000 are happy about the legalization of cannabis.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not like that. It’s more like big companies pay millions in ads and marketing in this platforms and cannabis decreases their business. Like alcohol. Tobacco. Pharma. Even big ass cannabis corporate will push to suppress other smaller cannabis players. It’s the way money rules over everything. Now money is using public perception to cancel everything on its way to get more money. Just piggy back ridding the inertia of big important movements for gender/sex/race/rights and overall inclusivity.

• SpaceBound
    replied
    They couldn't get eminem canceled, you think they can cancel weed?

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Just keep in mind when shit hits the fan in America you still got Canada to flee to. Ever wondered why they do so well (socially) and America is falling into pieces? You are next door. Move to a pace full country. Even Mexico is way safer than the us. You are all welcome down here. Well have tequilas and laugh at the lack of government control in daily life. True freedom in my opinion

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    For sure

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    bboyfromwayback , I think that apocalypse is on its way

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    I do not know if I am good or bad, I only know to say what I mean, and mean what I say

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    There are organizations and lots of individuals who are addressing it. NORML and Drug Policy Alliance have worked hard for decades. It's going to happen, it's just that the wheels of bureaucracy grind mighty slow in all the places where it's not yet legal, like my backwards ass state. The rednecks are so ignorant that they truly cannot even figure out what's in their own best interests

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    If FB banned you, you must be a good person.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed! If it’s legal yay. I’m going to grow however many I want and store as much as I want. I’m just prepping for the zombie apocalypse.

Well water ☑️
    Natural gas☑️
    Full home generator ☑️
    Guns and ammo☑️
    2yr non perishable food supply ☑️
    Enough weed stored up that I won’t care as much for a few years anyways ☑️☑️ ☑️ Ok, I don’t have that much but workin on it😉

• Woodsman67
    replied
    I like this group more and more. I think posts like this are right on topic, as we have found on several levels the media and big tech can influence and even control legislation. So, if they are really for us, the small guy who relies on a common flower for relief and even cure of chronic illnesses, why haven't they influenced the laws in our favor. Cannabis legalization and a return to social acceptance would encourage legitimate studies on which strains and cannabinoids have the ability to alleviate which illness or even cure certain diseases. But they aren't even addressing the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    Your grow, your business, no one, no matter what should tell you what to do in your own home.

• Ace1973
    replied
    Yeah I did fb some years ago, I kept getting banned, then one day they banned me for a month, no point in having something you can never use, so I dumped FB and have no regrets.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with ya alltatup

• alltatup
    replied
    Nobody--I repeat, NOBODY-- will regulate my grow. They will have to pull my colas out of my cold, dead fingers.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X