Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Huh? No...not what I said/meant. Can't own firearms if you use cannabis. Putting yourself on stage on social media is a risk that should be thought of carefully. No purpose to all that crap anyway but to generate money for facebook. I meant dump Facebook to protect your privacy and potential liabilities. We can still be friends though, because we are adults having a conversation.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    I think the same about guns. Humanity has outsmarted the need for killing machines inside society (outside warfare) I understand there’s millions of factors in place and guns do exist for a reason but I think there is always a smarter way to achieve the same results without the concept of taking lives. Like if you need guns to protect yourself you are living in a bad place. And you could move to a safer place. Won’t be easier and it’s for sure the long way but human life is worth it.

Also just like you said. A white person with a gun is a citizen but a black/latino/cannabis enthusiast with a gun is a criminal

• Floopydoop
    replied
    If you own firearms and tie yourself to cannabis thru social media.....well, you're kinda setting the stage.

Dump that crap.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    I only keep FB for my rare disease groups. I prefer Twitter. IG is so commercialized = Zuckerberg, plus his algorithms suck.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm onboard with your thinkings 9fingerleafs

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    ITs a link to the seed man websites blog. They talk about their Facebook page being closed. Along with many other cannabis related accounts.

• HighDesertGanjaFarmer
    replied
    Exactly why I dumped my page Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites ONLY WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT AND THE TRUTH .... Yea Fuck that..

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Totally in agreement w 9fingerleafs I've been off FB for so long now and the thought of returning gives me the creeps. So I can't click on the link.

I'd like to know who got banned.... by google?????

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Facebook is a piece of shit. People are stupid for using it even tho we all know doesn’t care about people. Only about money. “Cancel culture” started with good intentions but one thing is to “mee too” some old creep in power and a very different thing is to shape public perception censoring according to comercial interest. I rarely dump my opinions in here but I really don’t like the data industry

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good one and exactly right Mr.furley

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Something we don't talk much here in Canada well in my part of Canada on CC... As for Seedsman I stopped a few years back from ordering from them.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-15-2021, 12:34 PM.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1568137564555.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	515096

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes it sure is the " cancel culture BS " hypocrites. Do as i say not as i do, " Is it OK to take my mask off now ?? "

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    started a topic Cannabis and Facebook

Cannabis and Facebook

I know this is not directly about growing our favorite plants but I hope this is an acceptable place to post this.
    I subscribed to Seedsmans newsletters some time ago because I could no longer rely on facebook or youtube to not censor sites associated with Cannabis.
    This whole thing about defunding, un-publishing or shadow-banning is not only very sad but in my opinion should be a wakeup call.
    I have found several large sites about cannabis that have completely disappeared over the years. When I found a way to contact some of them they expressed the same sentiments as Seedsman and were simply the victim of seemingly arbitrary decisions by the tech giants to ban them and again in my opinion hurt the whole industry and negatively affect many lives.
    Have a read if you like and see what you think.

https://blog.seedsman.com/how-facebo...aWwuY29tIn0%3D

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X