My GG Autos at 28 days...may have stunted the smaller one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GG Autos at 28 days...may have stunted the smaller one

Here we are about 4 hours from lights out on day 28. The plant on the left seems to have been stunted unfortunately, but maybe I'm just being hard on her by comparing her to her sister. She is still showing growth everyday but some branches seem to show very little growth from the start of the day to the end. The plant on the right I think is doing pretty well though. She seems to be a much bigger fan of training and has been starting to stretch more over the past few days. I hope she continues to stretch more before kicking into full on flowering but, full disclosure, no matter how much I read about the stretch and flowering cycles I still have no idea what stage they are actually in right now.

I just kinda felt like sharing their progress but feel free to offer up any observations or advice if you have it.
    - 4'x4'x6.5' tent
    - 2 Cookiedawg, 2 Ice Cream Punch, all photoperiod, Sprouted Jan 25th
    - 5 gallon fabric pots raised about 1.5" for airflow and easy runoff cleanup
    - 2 spider farmer SF2000 at 85% 2ft over front plants much closer to back plants
    - Soil is FF Ocean Floor bottom 1/2 or so and top is FF Happy Frog
    - Water in veg was about 6.6PH and 78 degrees Fahrenheit, 6.3PH for flowering
    - RH usually around 50% Temp ranging from 78 Fahrenheit to 83 Fahrenheit
    - 6" Oscillating fan clipped to tent pole for air flow within tent
    - 6" carbon filter and fan for exhaust, 4" carbon filter and fan for intake​

Well this being your first go round i would not get too concerned and try not comparing your grow to others with more experience boy does that mess your confidence up. These first few grows are test runs kinda, how much to water and feed, light distances all the stuff comes with experience. Those will fill in, if they were mine i'd move them to 20" and are you watering the whole pot till you get alittle run out the bottom? I water from center outwards slowly in a circle so it does'nt pour out the sides.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SleepyTibbs
      SleepyTibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey SoOrbudgal thanks for the response. I'll try the lights out at 20" today and see how they respond and I have been watering the whole pot since about week 2 but its hard to go from the center without pouring on the leaves. I've definitely been treating this first grow as a test run, but every new thing they do still amazes me/freaks me out lol I'm having fun learning something new though. I also decided I wont be too upset if they hermie on me or something this first time because like you said I am still getting a feel for their likes and dislikes and how they show us, and even if they do hermie from stress thats just more seeds to try again with.

Wow those have some really thick trunks for their overall size!

Comment

• SleepyTibbs
      SleepyTibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing lol

She's gonna need that trunk to hold up all the big, fat colas!

Think positive Mr. Tibbs!
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• SleepyTibbs
      SleepyTibbs commented
      Editing a comment
      Catfish22 I'm feeling pretty positive about the one on the right for sure her branches are really starting to thicken and they are growing longer everyday. I'll try and stop thinking poorly of her sister. Maybe she can sense it lol. How is your spiraled plant doing by the way? It looked really cool last time I saw it, very healthy too.

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just posted some pics on the other thread.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X