digital timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

digital timer

hey everyone. i have a digital timer for my auto cloner. its so it can shut off every few minutes to keep the motor and water cool.
    can anyone help me set the timer to what i needs?
    what does it need? 5min on 5min off?
    anyway, how do i set the timer to turn on and off like that? its super confusing. i know how to set it kind of. like 7 days a week. on time and off time, but how to i make it repeat every 5 minutes kind of thing without going thru every 5 min to every hour to every day of the week. is there a simple way to program it im missing.
    please and thank you.
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

It depends on the type of timer. It seems like you have a similar one to mine, which can't be programmed to turn on/off every X minutes, you can only program it based on the time of the day.

Comment

its a BN LINK digital timer
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• azorahai
        azorahai commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine is an unbranded timer from China, but it apparently works pretty much the same way yours do. What you're looking for is short period repeat cycle timers.

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought a BN-LINK 24 hour timer in Dec and tried for 2 days to program it with no luck. It would not keep a setting. Gave up and got a manual timer with set pins but they only work in 1/2 hour increments. Amazon gave me a refund and told me to not send it back so that told me something.

Something like this is what you will need/want, under $30 at either place, I did not look around for a deal or any other brand.

Save costs on electricity and extend the life of your appliances by only powering on your devices when you need them. No more leaving your device on all night and reducing the lifespan of them. Automate Your Appliances.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle. -GIjoe. Lol
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X