• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    That's one dead looking alien.

• SpaceBound
    replied
    That picture was from this morning. Now it's looks even worse. My brother came by, and took a peak and said to take something and look at the root. I took a sterilized pick, and move the fake dirt stuff outta the way, and found the root, it's brittle and hard, like a dead twig.

Guessing it's over? I didn't even try to replant it

Leave a comment:

• Mramseye
    replied
    Being a new grower, I want to be careful what advice I offer. My current grow is in Sunshine advance #4. I started with 2 cks Early Miss, 2 cks White Widow and 1 revolver... My revolver looked just like your "pic two "but the other 4 were and are doing ok. After a few days of it growing strange and not looking healthy I finally decided to cut my losses with her. I came to the conclusion that it was either a bad seed or requirements she needed were way different than the other strains, I guess I won't know for sure until I try and grow another revolver. If you give strain, auto/photo, maybe with the crazy knowledge people have on here, someone will be able to offer advise on it. I think with the right help you may be able to make a recovery. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Its still got some green on it - let it go a few more days - but don't water it.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceBound
    started a topic COCO COIR Seedling issues? 🌱 looks bad

Seedling issues? 🌱 looks bad

Popped up on the 16th, fast forward to today, all looks bad. Went from good to what it looks like now regardless of what I did. Is all lost? 6x24w cfl in space bucket. With 2 120mm fans.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X