Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4/20 Day Everyone! πŸ€—

Just want to wish everyone a happy 4/20 day πŸ™‚πŸŒ»πŸ¦…πŸŒ‡πŸŽ΅
    Even if you don't live in USA , it is something to celebrate as the sacred weed should be decriminalised & legalised Worldwide πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    Thanks to NebulaHaze & @SiriusForeside for starting & keeping this great site open.
    Peace, Love & much Happy Growin to All ❀ πŸ€—β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sylvester; 04-20-2021, 01:29 AM.

Happy 420! Supposed to be the greenest day but it might snow here.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Back at ya Sylvester. We had a rainless, pleasant week last week. Rained all weekend and now possible late April snow that won't last but everything outside is budding, looking pretty, and the grass had to be mowed already. Yes, thanks, those are my 'Irish Twin' pugs born exactly 9 months apart but not related. That photo was from 2017, the brat was still a puppy. I saw that cat pic online a year or two ago, thought it was funny, now I have a canna-loving cat. Enjoy your day, I need to get some sleep. Even if the forecast wasn't iffy there is no way I'd go to the dispo for tmrw. My first 420 day there a few years ago was crazy. I got a number and went back home, returned before their closing time. Anyone in the building got serviced but the nice free t-shirts and the best deals were gone. Now with legal rec I can't imagine how they will fit everyone just to park their cars. The first time I went med patients were partying in the parking lot while waiting, the dispo had pizzas delivered. And they haven't moved or increased the size of the building since IL went legal.

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the cat poster😜

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Sleep well & in-joy the day your way Puglover1 πŸ™‚ Sometimes I forget I'm ahead a few hours.
      Double take at your dog photo, to check it wasn't reflection! lol They look like twins.
      You lucky having animal buddies , I miss a cat.🐱 Time I thought about another, my last cat found me, lived 20years.
      They like family after so long, or better! I still miss him after 5years.
      Funny to hear about your dispensary stories, you lucky there too! If only MJ would be legalised in my CountryπŸ™πŸ»
      Maybe hope within 5years.. They need money since convid , that's 1way to tax something else.

Yes indeed!

First pasteurization test completed by Frenchmen Louis Pasteur and Claude Bernard

Yum.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

We can only hope Click image for larger version

Name:	WH420.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	508933
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Day late but you guys get it. Lol
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Sylvester
          Sylvester commented
          Editing a comment
          I love him! Cheers PLreef πŸ™‚ Puff puff passing..

My girls from Canada are wishing you a very Happy 420 day to all of you..!
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to Algonquin college et l'UniversitΓ© d'Ottawa. I met the wife at a concert in Lansdowne park the Civic Center I believe. The band was Sly and the family Stone lolll Man that's a very long time agoooooooo.

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! I went to camp Carleton and then back for an I.T. Program during the dot-com bubble. I lived in Ottawa for probably another 5 years after school before going overseas for a couple years and back to the GTA.

Sly and the Family Stone - that is a while ago! When I was in uni I can remember seeing bands like Violent Femmes, the tragically hip, Steve Miller Band, the cranberries, the pogues, among many others. I think I must have been a year or two later than you

• Sylvester
          Sylvester commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice pic, I copied it Farmbuck πŸ™‚ Puff puff passing to everyone,, virtually that is!

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

If you may I will like to dedicate this song to all of us. Not only she is a beautiful plant but a medication plant also.. Happy 420 y'all !!

Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-20-2021, 02:31 PM.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• Sylvester
            Sylvester commented
            Editing a comment
            Music & weed save my life every week ! πŸ™‚
            Puff puff passing to you!

• Poppa
            Poppa commented
            Editing a comment
            Enjoyable but my favorite song about weed is still Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath. https://youtu.be/LH7c9wbiros

Happy 420 everyone !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	an01.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	508978

Comment

• Sylvester
            Sylvester commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell me that's your garden PeterMatanzas 🀩
            Puffed, puffed & passing out,lol! No not yet.

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            Sylvester that’s the backyard

Happy 420 everyone. I just fired up the crockpot to make a batch of weed oil to celebrate.

I am really happy on how cannabis legalization in the USA is proceeding and hope I’ll be able to legally grow in my state one day. Until then, screw it, I’m still growing!

Comment

• Sylvester
            Sylvester commented
            Editing a comment
            Good for you RetiredGuy πŸ‘πŸ» I began this thread, don't live in USA, still grow & celebrate 4/20 day!
            Puff puff passing to you πŸ™‚ 🎡

Good for you..! Now it's legal to grow here in Canada there still some who thinks it's the devil herb like my Church Lady neighbour lollll

Happy 420 day @RetiredGuy
          Full auto grow

Comment

Happy 420 Indeed!
            Smoke 'em if you got 'em. Cheers everyone!
            We're still in a lock down here in Ontario Canada....sure glad I got weed!

Stay Safe, Stay Happy!
            Last edited by JeffInCanada; 04-20-2021, 01:59 PM.
            Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
            I like weed and science.

Comment

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Puff puff & passing your way πŸ™‚

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Why thank you @Sylvester...puff, puff...I'll pass it along...puff, puff...honest

From Willie to the dimwit puppet. Click it to read it if you care to. Let no human stand in the way of freedoms to grow this highly valued now " commodity " may you all grow own legal soon. Peace and 420 happiness.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Love that! SoOrbudgal πŸ‘πŸ»
              Puff puff & passing πŸ™‚

Happy 4/20 day everybody... 😊 And UK do the date other way round 20/4😊

Comment

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy 420 Sww 🀩 Puff, puff & passing your way!

Myths you may enjoy
            There are so many myths surrounding the origin of 420, which is to be expected really. Here are just some of the bizarre and often amusing stories that people have come up with over the years.
            • 420 is the police scanner code for crimes relating to marijuana.
            • 420 is the number of active chemical compounds that can be found in marijuana.
            • That Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, Jim Morrison or Bob Marley died on April 20th.
            • April 20th was Hitler’s birthday, true but completely irrelevant.
            • The legalization bill to be passed through congress is bill number 420.
            • Lovecraft wrote about β€œcurious mirage plants” altering the narrator’s reality at 4.20 pm. Again I love it but it has been found to simply be a complete coincidence.
            • Something that it is due to 4.20 pm being the normal tea time in Holland.
            • That if you multiply 12 by 35 from the Bob Dylan song β€œRainy Day Woman no.12 and no.35” you get 420. Again it’s technically true but has nothing to do with this particular 420.
            I been outside covering the girls for a late snow storm, back to the party!

Comment

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are funny! Happy 420 , puff puff & passing your way πŸ™‚

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X