Male of Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male of Female

Hello my Friends, does any know if this straggle little plant is male or female? seed is a watermelon OG auto fem, well thats what it said it's sister is(last pic).
    Attached Files

You got a hermi and bugs crawling i see them on stems
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

ya, i saw them damm bugs! Can a hermi pollinate another plant? i have a bitchen Afghan female just starting to flower.
      Attached Files

Comment

• TheKieftan
        TheKieftan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes definitely I had a herm pollinate all my plants just this last winter though to be honest if you need seeds it’s not a bad thing the weed is still great smoke at least in my case and herms have a lot less pollen so there’s not a ton of seeds and as a bonus these seeds are feminized

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        A down side to the seed is they can carry that hermie gene, but you wont know until you grow some.

damm, not sure what i should do. pull the hernie, and cuck it, or let it grow. most likely it has already contaminated my afghan plant, because I roll them into a tent and night to keep warm. i have another plant inside a grow tent, that has about a week to go, then the afghan moves inside.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X