Narrow minded and short sighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narrow minded and short sighted

The P.iled H.igher and D.eeper At ASU sent me Email to refer to ASU ag extension website for all other inquiries because I mentioned I grow cannabis. The ag extension website is for novices and nothing about cannabis. closed minded short sighted stupid S.O.Bs This after I went to all the trouble to send samples. I told them they were short sighted because soon ASU will have classes on cannabis and it will be cash crop as big as cotton. It is legal in this state WTF

In New Mexico Weed becomes legal for recreational users in 89 days, but who's counting. There's already a story in the paper about courses on cannabis from a school in northern NM, not sure what will be covered in the classes. Doesn't really have anything to do with ASU's ignorance, just wanted to share my happy thoughts. Never thought I would be able to grow legally in my lifetime
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I cannot get tests done at the local Ag center either if I call it any of the names for our weed, its that they are funded by the Feds. However, Hemp is federally legal and they can help you with that.

Comment

• BaccaRacca
        BaccaRacca commented
        Editing a comment
        Never get between Ph.D.s and their federal grant money.

desertdan you have not mentioned the other highly esteemed group with an MBA: master of bugger all. lol.

Comment

Stigmas don’t die easy and definitely don’t die fast just look at segregation racism is still prevalent and sometimes even encouraged 50+ years later I’ve an uncle that I know without a doubt if he lives for another 50 years to see weed legalized everywhere will still think of it alongside meth and coke we don’t talk much anymore not because of weed he still thinks trump is president and I don’t 😂

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          That sucks to lose a family member because of political views. Blood âš– government bs
          (Unless you are saying he's a racist) there's no room in the family for that bs at all

• MrPNW
          MrPNW commented
          Editing a comment
          Thus the old saying, talk about anything but politics and religion.

• TheKieftan
          TheKieftan commented
          Editing a comment
          Well as to the racist i don’t know my family has a long history with a predominantly black southern Baptist church and my uncle grew up going there just like me but he moved to a big city at a young age and I guess had a lot of bad encounters and since they all seemed to be caused by people with dark skin I think he became sort of racist back when we were talking he talked about a few of the encounters and I couldn’t believe the way he was talking but his racism seems to be targeted at only city blacks not country ones it’s like he thinks of them as two separate people I think because the church I spoke of is way out in the boonies but he definitely hates any non white who wants a job that a white person wants (unless the non white shares his views) and immigrants who want a better life it’s just one of those things where we’re so different we can’t exist in the same space I never even told him I support LGBTQ 😂 maybe one day I’ll tell him and get a good laugh

I haven’t checked their site, but maybe there is great information in there. Hemp farming...sunflower farming...even tomato farming offers some great insight into what cannabis needs to grow big and healthy. Much of the science easily crosses over to what we grow.
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

What were you trying to do, get it tested? Lookin for infos? Curious
          Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• desertdan
            desertdan commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wanting detailed info on root aphid life cycles. The root aphids in this climate are different than other areas.

Try some of the colleges here in Colorado. I know there's some here with ag classes that are more geared towards growing cannabis. Wouldn't hurt anyway.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X