thats sad to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats sad to see

When I get home after work, my plants have fallen leaves, close to the time when the light turns off, then when the light returns after a few hours, the leaves rise, but when the leaves fall, they fall a lot
    you can see in the images the differences

It’s pretty normally they maybe will droop before “nighttime” they are getting ready to sleep. And you explain they raise again after the light is turned on. It’s normal.

But you didn’t leave much info about your grow in general, could also be bad draining or watering practice.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfectly said

Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
    It’s pretty normally they maybe will droop before “nighttime” they are getting ready to sleep. And you explain they raise again after the light is turned on. It’s normal.

But you didn’t leave much info about your grow in general, could also be bad draining or watering practice.
    sorry my english

Its my first grow, i just water them when the soils is dry, then i give them 1.2L then i let dry 2,3 days, i see that they drink the runoff water very fast
    im undering if they rest like you say

if they are with leaves down and i dont water them cause the soil is damp, the leaves will rise too
    sorry my bad english can you understand me?

I got a 400w HPS
    80x80x180 tent
    7L pots
    ventilation
    2 blowers
    Boost buddy CO2 Bag
    1 Humidificator 8L
    day temperature 26/27
    night temperature 19/20
    1 blower on during night
    BioBizz Nutrients

thanks for help, i appreciate

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry some of us our mother tongue is not english, as long we understand each other. You will be fine. Do they droop when you watered them ?

• jonnthelad
      jonnthelad commented
      Editing a comment
      no my friend
      they curl the leaves down close the time that the light turns off and then rise again but when they curl down the leaves they drop a lot

Are you letting them drink the run off water again? You shouldn’t do that, this is why you have droopy plants
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• jonnthelad
      jonnthelad commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, the water runs off a little and i let themdribk that water, they drink that too fast

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      They don’t need to drink the water up again 🤦🏼 You will get a lot of problems with this

Looking at those pictures, it appears your bottom leaves are very yellow and dry. There might be a nutrient issue that you need to fix.

Could you take some pictures under normal lighting? I think your issue is more than just the plant rising and drooping.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

if the plants sit in the run off water, they may not be dry at all. If you are only lifting the pots or using the finger test that won't tell you if they have dried out especially if there is water still sitting at the roots near the bottom. The sagging (fallen leaves) is most likely from overwatering so remove any runoff and make sure the soil is dry to the first 2 inches when you push a finger in.

at 26C or 27C the plants should be drying out in 3 or 4 days in soil. You also need to check your humidity levels as they get droopy (or fallen as you say) when there is too much humidity.

Additionally you didn't state what the PH of the water is going in. Remember to check that every time you water and make sure you test the PH AFTER you add the nutrients to it.

And finally it is normal for some of the lower leaves to yellow and fall off but typically this should only be happening when they are in mid to late flower/bloom. You may have a nitrogen deficiency on your hands because of too little nutrient, poor PH or both.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Well said Dilvish

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X