Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilvish
    commented on 's reply
    You're watering 2 gallons over 4 pots only once a week? No wonder they are thirsty. If your temps are ideal you should be watering every 2-3 days in coir. I'm in soil right now in 3 gallon pots at an average of 75F and I give the girls a half gallon per watering and I water every 4 days. You shouldn't be going a week at a time as you could be shocking the plants.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    PS: When I checked this morning there is no difference but I believe all are healthy now. Just doing their thing preparing for the guillotine in a couple weeks Can't come too soon!

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Yes OldManGrower right here is as good as it gets! Perhaps we call it AA...Agricannabis Anonymos, I'm there!
    Lol, Farmbuck, thank God for your supportive wife! Maybe it's not good to grow alone.
    Hey SoOrbudgal, I think I might have posed for that poster except he has way more hair. Probably wearing a wig, lol!
    Really, I want to thank everyone on this forum for the kind support and encouragement you give to all who ask even the dumbest questions out of anxiety. None of us could do as well without it. You are my support group so I am never alone. Peace and good growing!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    For this grow I would say yes.... Wife is ready to call the ambulance. I'm borderline of having an anxiety attack.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Why yes there is it's called Help Help GWE ask a question.

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    commented on 's reply
    OH MY YES! I thought I was alone. Is there a support group available?

• OldManGrower
    commented on 's reply
    Oh My! It's not just me. Is there a support group?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Oh my does this happen often??

Leave a comment:

• jacoby37
    replied
    Hard to find anything wrong on those...very nice job!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks @dphipps Just checked my canopy temp @ 74 degrees. Lux is good range @ 60,000. I would like to get a PAR meter for my next grow. Interestingly I have 3 QB identical lights bought over 3 months since Dec. The oldest has just slightly lower Lux than the other 2. Going to keep an eye out for drop off. They are all 100w draw w/301B diodes and Meanwell Drivers so decent quality. Rated @ 100k hours life span. Won't get there on this grow.

• dphipps1020
    replied
    They look fine to me too. I did zoom in and I think I saw what you were referring to. Looks like they're just a touch warm. Shouldn't hurt anything, just make sure it doesn't get worse. Some of mine have done that most of the way through flower and were just fine. I think they drank more water too, like a lot more. Dropping the temperature 1-2 degrees or raising the light a hair should put a stop to that.
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 04-08-2021, 01:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks dilvish, that's my exact schedule for nutes. Plus a Tbs of molasses per gal, They are thirsty tho, getting 1 gal pH water and 1 gal nute sol once a week alternating. Just another anxious newb, lol.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again Farmbuck, I sometimes pivot from Man these look Great! to OMG is that an issue? A hazard of being out of bud. I'm not going to the, too expensive, dispo at this point! Just tough it out. Will you hold my hand, lol?

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, the yellowing is natural aging process in late flower. No more Nitro at this point,

• dilvish
    replied
    they look fine. a few more weeks though. Just make sure you are sticking to the nute schedule for GH Trio. I'd go at least 3 more waterings with 1/2 tsp Micro, 3/4tsp Bloom and 1/2 tsp CalMag.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X