• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Kush is an Afghani strain like Critical so that figures

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I love gorgeous gals..!

• azorahai
    commented on 's reply
    They look healthy to me, though perhaps a bit nitrogen deficient (yellowing lower leaves and lightly colored middle leaves).

• JDU
    replied
    I'm far from expert but they look good to me. They remind me of the OGKush I had last year. & she was POTENT!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JDU; 04-07-2021, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I might be wrong but they look normal to me sir.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @TOKABIGONE Are they pushing (sugar leaf) upward like in my picture ?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    would help if I actually post the pics!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya! New pics below. I'm feeling a little better now that I've talked about it. Maybe I just invented a new issue to fret about.
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 04-07-2021, 01:31 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Pics forthwith PLreef and Farmbuck , they actually picked up some in the last 4 hours since lights out. Yes I turned them on for a minute to shoot in light. (oh no, herming and reveg now, lol!) I wonder iif fattening calyxes are pushing or pulling on the leaves? Trics are still clear and stipules are 50% darkened and curling in with very few new white now. Could it be light too intense? 300 w total over 3 quantums spread evenly across 2.5 x 4 ft space at 10 inches high. Slightly closer than 12"' recommended. As I said they picked up a little since lights out at 6am. Appreciate you guys, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Don’t fret, this is repairable if even an issue. Wait until your first batch molds on your while being cured. Talk about disheartening

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I say PLreef our grower friend is a bit nervous !!

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @TOKABIGONE Don't worry sir !! She's an indica dominant so I say she has a few weeks left. You will be fine. I grew in the past some Critical and I never went pass 9wks. So tell us how's the trichomes, cloudy ? amber? You know were I'm getting at non ? If it's not too much trouble could you post a picture of her.

Stay safe sir.

PS It's not the molasses, believe me I've been feeding my sick girls at least once a week for several weeks now.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-07-2021, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Do you have any pics? Put the knitting needles away, you ain't going anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    started a topic A little Freaked out

A little Freaked out

I'm a bit freaked because my 8 week in colas are fattening slowly but the last 3 days the sugar leaves have cocooned down at a 45 degree angle. Is this part of the natural process or maybe strain related? It seems like maybe they are protecting the cola or unhappy about something I have missed? All environmental conditions have been carefully checked and nothing out of ordinary for them. They are all Critical mass photo 80% Indica bushes in good health for months now. The only change I've made is to add a tbs of molasses per gallon of water. pH is steady 5.6. To lose them now due to an oversight would be devastating enough to make me go back to knitting for a hobby. Help!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X