Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman420
    commented on 's reply
    PLreef yeah planted in their final pot as I heard they don't like being transported. But cheers for the advice!

• TheKieftan
    commented on 's reply
    @PLeaf this is why I creep comments I didn’t know autos hate transplants one possible future fiasco averted

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Think spring when it comes to germination. Warm soil helps big time. With autos I plant seeds directly in the final pot. Autos are finicky and don't like transplanting. The less you mess with them the better. Keep the soil moist not soggy and in a week you should have some seedlings pop up.

• Freeman420
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah the temp was low due to no lights being on and my tent in my garage but with the light on it brings the temps to around 24/25

• Freeman420
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers for that Kieftan! Will take all that on board!

• PLreef
    replied
    Good luck. Looks like your on the right road. You might want to get the temp up a little for germination.
    looking forward to some updates.

Leave a comment:

• TheKieftan
    replied
    Good luck buddy some advice from someone who just harvested his first grow yesterday be very aggressive with trimming keep in mind weed is a weed and weeds are harder to kill than the terminator though be smart and don’t do it all at once I feel like my grow was hurt most by just poor grooming and also have fans blowing directly on the plants not around them this will thicken stems thicker stems can carry more nutrients and poor grooming leads to poor light penetration I believe these two things hurt my grow most don’t let it hurt yours

Leave a comment:

• Freeman420
    started a topic And so it begins!

And so it begins!

Hey all, I have finally planted my first ever seeds and cannot wait to get this journey on the road!

I have planted two Northern Lights XXL auto seeds from 00 seeds.

I hope to update weekly and in between should the need arise. I would like for you to join in with me and my first grow, so wish me luck! :') Thank you all

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210331_180634.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	555.6 KB
ID:	503388Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210331_181225.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	563.9 KB
ID:	503389

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X