Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Put your dehumidifier and a vaporizer in the same room and let them fight it out.

Leave a comment:

• Therookie
    replied
    That’s what I’ve been doing, got it vented to the dehu and it blows out into the room. Seems to be the best thing I can do

Leave a comment:

• TheKieftan
    commented on 's reply
    Yep had the same problem my equipment was overpowered for my small tent so I just climate controlled the room instead

• Canuck147
    replied
    Put your dehumidifier near the tent - not in it.

Leave a comment:

• Therookie
    started a topic HELP! Sealed Tent ideas/help

Sealed Tent ideas/help

I am trying create a sealed environment in a 5x5
    I’ve noticed every time I tried to put a dehumidifier inside of my tent, when my trolmaster kicks on the dehu it actually starts sending my humidity through the roof (85 90%) but seems like when the compressor turns on after 5 minutes of blowing out humid air in the tent, it sends the humidity wayyyyy too low very fast. I have no experience in hvac but i think it has something to do with the tent being so small obviously.
    does anyone have a recommendation for a dehumidifier suited for that small of a space?

ive also tried hooking up the dehumidifier without the trolmaster and using it as it is like setting the dehu the the % I want it to be and just let it run and it just keeps sending the humidity super low and will just keep running.

🤯

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X