Original Glue Herm'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Glue Herm'd

Had 2 OG's (original glue), 1 critical cbd, and 1 master kush under a 315w hortilux cmh. Part way through week 3 and the nicest OG herm'd on me. Plants have grown within 2 ft of the light, but not yellowing or looking very stressed. The master kush is as tall as the OG with critical pretty tall as well. 1st full grow with this bulb. Manifolded the OG's and lst the others as they were to be short.
    Last edited by RG420; 03-18-2021, 08:29 AM.

Which one in the picture herm'd?
    left? Right? Front? Back?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Sorry. It was the back, right side.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welp i would defoiliate lots of the larger fan leaf. Your grow looks healthy for now but could be high temps for this strain is prone to hermi do to it. You need to tell use the temps and if you have circulation OK ?

Defoliating in a few days for the 2nd time. Growing like crazy with this bulb. Temps are 78-80. For circulation I have a small fan, as well as what is provided by the carbon filter. Thx

Comment

Just pluck of the pollen sacs you see, no need to toss the entire plant. If you can fix the stress factor, she'll quit producing male parts. If you want a bunch of feminized seeds, just let herm rip (pun intended).

Comment

• RG420
          RG420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I read an article on gwe that said to get it out of the tent, so I took it down. Sucked as it was definitely the stronger of the two and a really nice plant.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          RG420
          Smart move, a single plant in a group of four at week three is a genetic hermaphrodite and will cause you alot of problems. Sorry for your loss.

• RG420
          RG420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, that makes me feel better. First time it's occurred for me and had to do a double take when I saw it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X