Brown marks on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Brown marks on leaves

Hey, I'm just wondering what these marks are caused by, the other plant I have is perfectly healthy with no marks anywhere and I've done the EXACT same thing with both of them so now I'm just confused. I've not added any nutrients yet so I'm not sure what's going on as it looks like nute burn to me
    Last edited by Beginnersprouter; 02-25-2021, 01:22 PM.
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Unknown, as I don't see the brown markings. You seem to have a grasp on how to maximize your chances of assistance, with your AWESOME setup criteria. I might suggest you continue to monitor your Calmag and PH. Also, if you start mixing more than one gallon at a time, remember to accommodate your nutrient schedule to adjust. My hope is someone with more experience will chime in. In the meantime - Keep up the great work!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

BR2K maybe you'll be able to see it better in this, I'm just not sure if to flush or not, it's just the slight browning on the side of the leaf
      Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
      Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Comment

Measure your run off. She looks like a brand new baby. If so, there really isn’t any reason to amend her living quarters besides a little Mycorrhizae if you have it, to go along with distilled water or pH adjusted RO water (tap water can easily kill seedlings). If run off is in range and you’re only watering, it could be genetics. I know you said she had company but if they are the same strain from seed, they could have any number of traits from either parent strain lineage so don’t expect carbon copy plants. Of course if they were clones they would have the exact same phenotype as their mother. If they are 2 completely different strains, you really shouldn’t expect much similarity at all. I did not research either strain before this comment but if I were you, that would be a point of focus. Can also check out growdiariesdotcom to see if anyone has run into similar issues and if so, you can pm the grower and confer.

I wouldn’t flush personally if that’s more of what you’re asking. I would plant 2 new seeds and take the stronger of the 2 to replace her before I went that route. She doesn’t need much water at all at this stage and you risk doing her more harm by overwatering which will slow her growth. Best of luck mate 🙏🏻

Comment

• Beginnersprouter
          Beginnersprouter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the very detailed and helpful reply! I appreciate it a lot!

Myself, I'm a "along for the ride grower". I started without doing much of anything, other than topping and low stress training. I observed and documented my findings as I've gone along. I am JUST starting to pay attention to my nutrient schedule and am attempting to correct minor issues using Nebula Haze's diagnostic and remedy areas. I just celebrated my first growing anniversary yesterday and am on my fifth crop. What you have doesn't even register on my alarm meter. I'm for not doing anything, unless something DRASTIC occurs. Good luck!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Beginnersprouter
          Beginnersprouter commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha well thanks for the advice I appreciate it and good luck on the grow as well! I really hope all goes well!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X